What's new

I Love Kava Friday Friday.

Pauluk

Kava Enthusiast
Bula all. Ive been exercising some restraint this week and aving kava until 6 pm here.
Aprt from my birthday which was 4th july. When i had some at 11 am lol

Not long to go.

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
I'm sorry, what? Did you say fresh?
It's my secret stash, used about .80 pounds of root today. Took a few swigs before putting it in the refrigerator and even just that gave me a nice little lift. Still gotta wait 5 or 6 hours before I crush it like a tanka.

Intrepidus_dux

Kava O.G.
It's my secret stash, used about .80 pounds of root today. Took a few swigs before putting it in the refrigerator and even just that gave me a nice little lift. Still gotta wait 5 or 6 hours before I crush it like a tanka.
Why the wait? Does it need to soak?

sɥɐʞɐs

Review Maestro
All I can say is that it must be insane to shake your hand. That wrist and those veins show many years of Kava prep power!
I hate it when dudes shake your hand and squeeze really hard like their tryin' to prove something. I've always had veiny arms but I really do think I've gained some forearm strength from kneading every day. ::tanoafull::

nabanga

Kava Enthusiast
I'm on the same water brand as @shakas tonight. The family went off to eat lobster and left me alone with a 1.5litre plasik and a bag of cheese Bongo's.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

sɥɐʞɐs

Review Maestro
Anybody here used wakacon before. Any negatives y'all had with it?
There was a time when I thought I'd never buy Wakacon. Now it's my standard 'base' kava. It's equally as strong (or weak) as the majority of much more expensive kavas out there, it ships in one day, it's relatively cheap and it's effects profile is smooth with no extremes in either direction. It's great for mixing or stretching another stronger kava, whether it be heady or heavy.