What's new

Kavaeurope & KWK Europe (Poland)

Have you ordered from these distributors successfully?

• Total voters

Jean

Kava Curious
I've ordered from the three suppliers in Poland : kavaeurope, kalm with kava and kavaha, a new one on the market. Delivery to Germany has been fast, in only one case I had to wait more than 10 days, but this was due to the Covid situation.

ObiWan

May the Brew be with you
How do you compare the quality? Who has the best Kava? For me, none of the various types from KwK is as potent as the Pacific Elixier from Kavaeurope. I have no experience with Kavah. There is a 3rd polish seller (Olimpia). Their Palarasul is the weakest Kava I ever had. Their Bir Kar is a bit better, but not great.

I really wonder why KwK is not able to sell any potent Kava anymore.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
How do you compare the quality? Who has the best Kava? For me, none of the various types from KwK is as potent as the Pacific Elixier from Kavaeurope. I have no experience with Kavah. There is a 3rd polish seller (Olimpia). Their Palarasul is the weakest Kava I ever had. Their Bir Kar is a bit better, but not great.

I really wonder why KwK is not able to sell any potent Kava anymore.
It could just be the way your body is reacting to those kavas. I know I go through stages where I need more powder to do the same job and then it comes back in line and I can use less. I know you are an experienced drinker though so I trust your judgement.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Kavaeurope sells 500g for 101€ to germany. It is a lot of money but if you were to import it yourself you'd spend almost the same amount if you'd use a remailer. Maybe you could save 10€! This 10€ is a good insurance trouble and it also goes to the distributer who is not running a multi million dollar business for sure. You also don't have to wait for weeks. When i ordered, i had it within 2 or 3 days? I think its worth it even though i won't be ordering often bc of the price. I reember, 100€ would get you 1KG of very potent Kava. But these times are gone and we have to accept it and the consequences.
Hey yiki, nice to see you! When I first started about five years ago I was reading reviews you had posted about Kava Europe kava. I know you don't post too much so it's good to see you.

It's interesting to see that their prices are pretty much in line with what I charge. I know my kava seems expensive if you compare it to US vendors but that's where I have to get it from myself to ensure the quality. I can get endless amounts of untested kava for a lot cheaper from Latouki market or all over the web. I choose to get tested kava and pay the extra so I know what I am selling. Then I am paying for shipping, sometimes twice depending on the vendor and also I take the risk of losing the entire value of the shipment in customs. I have had nearly £5000 GBP seized in customs over the last few years. Suddenly it doesn't look too expensive when you consider that I ship direct and usually the same or next day so in the UK at least you're receiving it after a few days with no risk to yourself.

yiki

Kava Enthusiast
Hey yiki, nice to see you! When I first started about five years ago I was reading reviews you had posted about Kava Europe kava. I know you don't post too much so it's good to see you.
Thanky, buddy,
Still checking in from time to time, even though i mostly live in countrys where i do not have access to kava and need to conserve funds more. The old GKE had some good Kavas, especially VKS Kaolik. This one was the best heady kava i have ever tried - inspiring and uplifiting. But Henrys Pacific Elixir is also quite good. Different Kavas for different times - always good to have a choice.

It could just be the way your body is reacting to those kavas. I know I go through stages where I need more powder to do the same job and then it comes back in line and I can use less. I know you are an experienced drinker though so I trust your judgement.
This is true, but i also noticed, that their quality has gone down a lot, unfortunatly.

Jean

Kava Curious
There is no difference in products quality between KwK Europe and USA. Kavaeurope sales a very peppery kava. Kavaha is ok but I react a bit strangely , so I mix KwK with Kavaha. I've never tried Olimpia but it means that we have now 4 different brands from Poland. This is good news. To my knowledge, Pure Kava is still shipping to Europe, why Bula Kava doesn't any more.

Jean

Kava Curious
It's the same in my country. Or at lest it has worked like that for many, many, of my orders. Customs working for different delivery companies has opened my packages and just let it pass trough to me. Even the government customs agency have opened and just left a note that they checked it. But now I got a package stuck in customs at a delivery company and they claim I need a license. This package got stress candies in it and I am curious if it's that product they find to be a medical product. They stopped answer my e-mails so I don't even know yet. But it feels strange if buying kava capsules, kava extract and tinctures is fine but buying chewing gum with kava is not? Really strange.
Extracts from kava are in general forbidden. Stress candies are based on extracts. The same applies for instant kava based on lyophilized kava, considered as extract, while micronized kava is not considered as an extract. The point here is that the plant as such is not forbidden as long as it is not for human consumption. An extract at the opposite is clearly for consumption. What is not clear is the animal consumption : it is allowed as dietary supplements for pets ? In the EU, apparently no, but it seems that the status is different in the UK.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Extracts from kava are in general forbidden. Stress candies are based on extracts. The same applies for instant kava based on lyophilized kava, considered as extract, while micronized kava is not considered as an extract. The point here is that the plant as such is not forbidden as long as it is not for human consumption. An extract at the opposite is clearly for consumption. What is not clear is the animal consumption : it is allowed as dietary supplements for pets ? In the EU, apparently no, but it seems that the status is different in the UK.
Has anybody tried kava from this Austrian supplier : https://shop.querbeet.eu/index.php?route=product/search&search=Kava ?
I sell it in the UK as a pet supplement. If we are talking strictly then this is within the law as the law banning kava specifically states that it is not illegal for other uses than human consumption.

There were some reviews of Querbeet a while ago that said it seemed they were selling poor quality kava that may have been a bit stale. This may well have changed.

Kavanaut

I've had a very bad experience with kavaeurope.eu. They somehow managed to lose track of my payment! The worst thing is that they have been ignoring me for over a month now. These guys cannot be trusted. I'm now trying to get my money back trough my bank

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I've had a very bad experience with kavaeurope.eu. They somehow managed to lose track of my payment! The worst thing is that they have been ignoring me for over a month now. These guys cannot be trusted. I'm now trying to get my money back trough my bank
Hey, I only say this because it's happened to me before, but have you checked your spam folder for any replies from this company?

Kava_Europe

EU Vendor
Kava Vendor
Hi,
Very sorry to read this! Apologies if we've miscommunicated or made any mistake! We aim to respond to all communication within 1 working day and to dispatch all orders within 2 working days of receiving the payment, so if this hasn't been your experience, then we will most definetely do everything we can do make it up to you and make things right.

Could you please e-mail us with your order number and someone will be in touch shortly? I've searched through our inboxes and records and we have no record of any unfilled order or unresolved matter dating to more than a month ago, as you indicate, so if you can just msg us the order number, someone will be in touch tomorrow (Wednesday). If we made any mistake or overlooked anything, we will absolutely make things right. We are only human and it's possible we made a mistake or overlooked your e-mail, but I assure you that we really do care and want everyone not just to enjoy the kava, but also have a good experience dealing with our small company.

Best,
Kava Europe

ObiWan

May the Brew be with you
Anybody knows what happend to kalmwithkava.pl ? There shop was sold out fir a long time, and now the website is down and even the mail address is unreachable.