What's new

I Love Kava Friday Friday Thread: Freedom Friday!

verticity

I'm interested in things
Is that a buffalo on Catalina Island? How did it get there?
(I guess it was visiting on it's birthday...)

K

Kava Steve

you guys are sure active this Friday, my head hurts from 8 pages of catch up.... Now for my two cents.... When do the rest of us get equal rights? Seriously though everyone else can be called every name in the book and its not considered a hate crime... Everyone else can't flaunt their sexuality without it being considered public indecency.... Everyone else doesn't get special colored sidewalks to celebrate their sexual preferences.... Heterosexuals, panty sniffers, foot lickers, anal lickers hahaha (yeah I'm talking to you Mayor of Seattle you fucking moron)

this shit is out of control and I'm not talking about gays here, I'm talking about all of the "rights" movements, these groups don't want equal rights they want special treatment.

K

Kava Steve

i should add before anyone takes this the wrong way, i am all for equal rights, its none of my business or anyone elses what you choose to do, just like its none of yours that i own guns... My point is these groups try to take shit way too far

Blippy5

Certified Noble
Do people seriously believe thier religious liberty is under attack because of same sex marriage? No one has said a church has to preform a wedding. I honestly can't figure out if people believe that, or it's just a line.

verticity

I'm interested in things
I agree that minority groups can be racist, but the impetus that fuels these crazy movements and laws say they can't because they're "victims", and that makes them beyond reproach.
Crazy movements are not beyond reproach. "The impetus" that you speak of is what is known rhetorically as a "straw man"
What "crazy laws" are you talking about though?

verticity

I'm interested in things
Do people seriously believe thier religious liberty is under attack because of same sex marriage? No one has said a church has to preform a wedding. I honestly can't figure out if people believe that, or it's just a line.
People seriously believe that, quite sincerely.