What's new

New Review Tool

Do you find The Kava Review Tool Useful

• Total voters

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Just to let everyone know so they don't freak.... I'm moving posts off this thread that pertain to problems that have been solved. I don't the need to bore others by having them read about problems that no longer exist.

Thanks to all for helping me with my shakeout cruise to break in my new tool. Couldn't have made any progress without the help.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Is the GHK Micronized M'oi included?
Yes "All" reviews are included real time, except for ones that are tagged as 'Legacy Review'. Those are older reviews that need to be converted to the proper format. It's yet another thing on my todo list. (y)
KavaReviewMenu.png

Bwiggy

I like plants
@HeadHodge boy that is an amazing form. Fantastic work.
I did access it from the location you mentioned, and after excluding all but three vendors, the GHK micronized M'oi did come up in the search results....It was much lower than I thought (when sorting by overall rating) because I'd recently seen in some post that Micro Moi was now the current forum favorite. I've tried several times searching by M'oi and MOI and Mo'i and etc. and nothing was ever found for any version of that word

One comment - I'm using Safari (Yosemite) and making the columns wider is possible, 1/100 of an inch at a time. it's not working well for me, after trying 100 times, but I still might not be doing it correctly.

Suggestion: perhaps include concise instructions/info below the name and above the form.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
One comment - I'm using Safari (Yosemite) and making the columns wider is possible, 1/100 of an inch at a time. it's not working well for me, after trying 100 times, but I still might not be doing it correctly.
Thanks for the feedback, I truly appreciate it.

When you say Safari are you talking about a home computer or a mobile device? I don't use either myself, but I would really like to know.

I'm pretty sure my layout is not handling mobile devices well, mostly because I don't own one and can't test with them.

Maybe I should do a poll and try to figure out who uses mobile and not. (On hindsight that would have been a good Kava Census question).

Anyways if you could describe in a little more detail what you are trying to do with the columns that would help me out a great deal.

BULA

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
.....I've tried several times searching by M'oi and MOI and Mo'i and etc. and nothing was ever found for any version of that word....
Yes the search engine here really sucks...

I posted a similar comment in Feb of 2014 and it has taken me this long to do something about it. I'm feeling a little self-vindicated now. :)
HeadHodge (Feb 2014) said:
Hi,

I'm running low on my Instant Kava. I normally use Shaman from N@K , but am looking for something else to try.

So I've been focusing on trying to find our more about HG's instants he has currently for sale. After stumbling around a little I found the Vendor section of the forum and went to HG's section to try and find some info or reviews about his Instants.

I couldn't really find much there (maybe because it's a new sales item for him). Then I started looking at some of the other vendors there and couldn't really find much either. Also I found it pretty tedious going from vendor to vendor searching for something that I didn't know if they sell or not.

I was getting kind of discouraged but the I saw the "Other Vendor". I decided to give that a look see too and much to my surprise there are a lot of cool reviews there to look at. And the posts were named in a way that I could instantly (pun intended) see reviews for instants and saw a great review for GO Instant Waka.

From that I thought I may have finally found something I want to try, but it took me quite awhile to get there.

So I got to thinking that if there was a section for just reviews that was ordered by the various Kava Types, by doing that would have really facilitated what I was looking for. These reviews contain the vendor name as part of the review, so if I found something I like I could "then" do further research by going to that vendors section (if the vendor is participating on the forum) or go directly to the vendors website instead (especially if there was a hotlink to the vendors site in the review itself).

Bwiggy

I like plants
@HeadHodge - I'm using an Apple MacBook Pro laptop - Yosemite is the newest version of Safari, the OS.

I just wanted to adjust the width of each column, a la Excel style, nothing fancy. I read the instructions once and depended on the form to be intuitive. maybe the columns are
not supposed to be easily adjustable. I haven't gone back and checked. Yup, that's how I am.
That said, I have a background in technical writing. I'd be glad to edit and whittle down the instructions if you'd like.

Mobile is tricky - so many different platforms and versions of those platforms.