What's new

A small stash increase...

kavamehameha

Magnum's 'awa drinking bird
Nice stash. I never have more than 4 bags of kava at home...
Hey @Edward, I'm on your side of the world, you have to share it with me!! :) I couldn't try Nene yet (I'm not at stackry :sour:) - must be an excellent variety!

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Nice stash. I never have more than 4 bags of kava at home...
Hey @Edward, I'm on your side of the world, you have to share it with me!! :) I couldn't try Nene yet (I'm not at stackry :sour:) - must be an excellent variety!
I like to keep my stocks high, just because of the thought of not being able to get any and running out!

I had Nene from GKE a few years ago now when they were selling it. It's very nice. Not too strong but very relaxing still, perfect for when you want to wind down without getting too rooted. I thought a lot about what I really wanted from GHK and I just came up with Hiwa and Nene and I got a lot of Nene instant as I'm going to be back in the lorry doing nights away again. I'll take the aluball but the instant as another option.

kavamehameha

Magnum's 'awa drinking bird
I like to keep my stocks high, just because of the thought of not being able to get any and running out!

I had Nene from GKE a few years ago now when they were selling it. It's very nice. Not too strong but very relaxing still, perfect for when you want to wind down without getting too rooted. I thought a lot about what I really wanted from GHK and I just came up with Hiwa and Nene and I got a lot of Nene instant as I'm going to be back in the lorry doing nights away again. I'll take the aluball but the instant as another option.
Makes sense! I love such mellow, relaxing kavas to wind down after a stressful day.
How long does this stash last for you? Two weeks? :wacky: