What's new

Alu ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

gdm

Kava Curious
How about using blender at high speed for about 5 minutes , then strain? Would that not provide a better extraction then just shaking in an AluBall?

It cracks me up. I see my Aluball in pics now taken of me. Family stuff and trips with friends. There is that familiar Neon green.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
How about using blender at high speed for about 5 minutes , then strain? Would that not provide a better extraction then just shaking in an AluBall?
When I'm at home I blend for a minute and then through a strainer. Works fine and I find it easier. I aluball a lot in the truck though.

Kaptain Kava

Kava Curious
I tend to start my kava out in the morning by filling the Alu ball and shaking it throughout the day and letting it sit and soak for a few hours then pour and drink.

I save my kava plant matter from the last kava session and combine it with the plant matter from the current session and knead the rest of the oils out in a strainer for the second wash.

Last edited:

Kavafied

Kava Vendor
I don't know, but I have never considered eating an aluball. You could contact getkavafied.com or through this forum @Kavafied.
Thanks for asking...AluBall itself is made of BPA FREE PP and Stainless steel. It's also engineered to handle boiling water like a reusable coffee filter can but the bottle is not.

Tyallen

Kava Curious
Thanks for asking...AluBall itself is made of BPA FREE PP and Stainless steel. It's also engineered to handle boiling water like a reusable coffee filter can but the bottle is not.
I normally soak mine in dish soap detergent and rinse to clean, but can it be put in the dishwasher ? The ball that is

Kavafied

Kava Vendor
I normally soak mine in dish soap detergent and rinse to clean, but can it be put in the dishwasher ? The ball that is
Yes you can put it in the dishwasher...i'd make sure its concave down so other dirty food particles doesn't get trapped in the ball. hand washing is preferred.

Tyallen

Kava Curious
Yes you can put it in the dishwasher...i'd make sure its concave down so other dirty food particles doesn't get trapped in the ball. hand washing is preferred.
That makes sense. I'll just keep hand washing. On another note, I just received another package of Supreme today. Yummy as usual. Thanks for the awesome kava!

Status
Not open for further replies.