What's new

Any vendors still shipping?

IloveKava23

Kava Curious
Tried to get some kava through kavatime and havent heard anything back from them in 4 days or so. I'm going to run out which is ok but I really would rather not be out for weeks if it takes that long, so does anyone know of any vendors they've purchased from in the last few days still shipping? Really wanting some kava sooner than later

PurimGrogger

Because "Shell Silverstein" was already taken
I think several are still shipping. I had a N@H order shipped this week. BKH has also reached out to its customers to assure them that they will continue to ship while supplies last.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
I noticed GHK had some medium grind on offer yesterday. I know that kava depot have had to restrict amounts people can buy but I believe they do still have some stock.

IloveKava23

Kava Curious
Realized they still ship at kavatime I just never got the email saying it was sent out and my usps tracking #. So for those wondering kavatime is still shipping

Mo'iety

Kava Enthusiast
The Kava Society still ships
I see you're out of 1 kilo Kelai. Do you anticipate being back in stock sometime soon? I took some Palarasul home when I visited NZ and it's quite good, but I've been considering taking the plunge on NZ-US shipping costs and ordering some Kelai, since from everything I've read about it it's downright fantastic.

Kavadrop

I think
I noticed GHK had some medium grind on offer yesterday. I know that kava depot have had to restrict amounts people can buy but I believe they do still have some stock.
Unless I am misinformed, I believe KavaDepot is shipping from a warehouse within the US? Bigger US wholesalers should have a decent supply since they are buying FCLs

kastom_lif

Kava Lover
Not sure mate. No more flights from Vanuatu and there is a massive cyclone heading for Epi (where Kelai is grown).. The future looks uncertain to put it mildly.. :(
Harold completely slammed Santo and Pentecost. There's some news coming out of Santo already, and it seems that they've weathered the storm in fairly good shape. Yumi Toktok Stret on Facebook reports that Ambae lost some houses and suffered zero human casualties.

I'm still very worried for Pentecost...

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
I think

Unless I am misinformed, I believe KavaDepot is shipping from a warehouse within the US? Bigger US wholesalers should have a decent supply since they are buying FCLs
Yes kava depot is in the US but most of their stock comes in by air which has been disrupted.

nabanga

Kava Enthusiast
Many vendors may still be shipping, but the international flights aren't happening, so the likelyhood of packages being in limbo for a long time is high for people ordering from another country.
I had some orders for delivery to SE Asia, sent early March, which have not arrived due to lack of planes

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
We're still shipping from bulakavahouse.com. Stock is low. There will be some 11 Year Waka and some Borogu added this week.

We're working on getting a shipment from Vanuatu, but with the shutdown of flights and now the cyclone, it's not certain when that might happen.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
We're still shipping from bulakavahouse.com. Stock is low. There will be some 11 Year Waka and some Borogu added this week.

We're working on getting a shipment from Vanuatu, but with the shutdown of flights and now the cyclone, it's not certain when that might happen.
I love how 2020 is keeping things so spicy.

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
I just placed an order from Kalwithkava Europe last night. I believe they may be located in Poland. It will be my first time trying their products.

And as already revealed here in this thread, Kavasocietynz are still shipping.

Damn quickly as well lol, fair play. Make sure you blink before you place your order haha! ☺

Last edited: