What's new

Anyone try fijifreshkava?

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
I thought this thread should be bumped, this is currently the best tasting and most potent waka out there, imo.
Interesting. They ship UK as well. A bit more expensive than Bestfijikava but only a little. Their Grade A waka seems pretty good as well.

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
I can highly recommend their sun dried whole roots. Grinded them with my coffee grinder and it gave one of the better brews I've had.
Would a Nutribullet work do you think, without damaging the blade?

If this experience is differemt some way I could always get hold of a basic coffee grinfer I guess, just try something different lol!

Something to think about anyway.

babesugarbunny

Kava Enthusiast
Would a Nutribullet work do you think, without damaging the blade?

If this experience is differemt some way I could always get hold of a basic coffee grinfer I guess, just try something different lol!

Something to think about anyway.
I'm not sure about the NutriBullet, but I have never had one. The roots are really hard but I could cut them in smaller pieces, the I used my electric coffee grinder. Someone in my review thread suggested that maybe it's possible to soak them over night to make it easy to put in a blender. Did not try that myself tho.

Because I discovered kava this year, I have not tried so many producers products. But this made the best tasting grog I've had. I really liked the balanced of it and it seemed like it had some extra dimension. That could be placebo tho. If you wanna see how I prepared it my review is here:

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
I'm not sure about the NutriBullet, but I have never had one. The roots are really hard but I could cut them in smaller pieces, the I used my electric coffee grinder. Someone in my review thread suggested that maybe it's possible to soak them over night to make it easy to put in a blender. Did not try that myself tho.

Because I discovered kava this year, I have not tried so many producers products. But this made the best tasting grog I've had. I really liked the balanced of it and it seemed like it had some extra dimension. That could be placebo tho. If you wanna see how I prepared it my review is here:
Thanks very much for the feedback and insight my friend I will give this some thought when my brain comes back around to it in an energized and motivated state.

It's always good to explore a variety of experiences. I mean if a coffee grinder is perfectly sufficient with no downsides then I could easily pick up a cheap enough one for the purpose.

fueledbykava

Kava enthusiast
Hey! I just ordered a half pound of the waka and lowena. What water to ground root ratios are you all using with these kavas? I've been sensitive to everything except for lowena-type kava so far, but figured with the rave reviews and freshness that the waka was worth at least a try.