What's new

Fiji Waka

Steve973

Kava Curious
I recommend that you knead it thoroughly for about ten minutes. I wouldn't soak it once and then squeeze it since that will most likely leave too much behind. If you put your kava in the strainer bag and you knead it under the water, and then squeeze it out hard, over and over for ten minutes or so, your kava beverage will be much better. Also, try to have a fairly empty stomach when you drink it, and it will have more effect. If this is just your third time, you might need to do it a few more times before your tolerance reverses. Keep at it.

kava by rex is top quality stuff,tryed van 3 exellent for people who want head rush+happiness.just received 2pounds of fi ji waka,and downed 6 shells its really euphoric stuff.its taste is earthy+creamy lovely to drink +goes down really easy.the euphoric effect is followed by totall body+mind relaxation will sleep tonight.i recommend these two kavas+any off rexes kavas to any one who wants a true kava buzz.also very good value for money.i use 8 tablespoons of powder per 1 litre of tea.One teaspoon of lechtin+blend for 5 minutes,warm up in microwave till tepid(carefull not to boil)+add milk +sugar.totally lovelly tea+caffeine helps with mentall focus off kava.try tudei next get back to you.

kl.stevev

Kava Curious
This kava makes me pee a lot. I thought it was just something else I did, but then I tried it again.

Anyone know how to prevent this?

Thanks

kl.Letharia

Kava Curious
I don't know if you can stop a diuretic from doing it's thing, but you'll probably want to replenish your electrolytes if you're drinking it a lot.

kl.stevev

Kava Curious
Thanks for the reply, but I don't think this is the norm for this kava. I can drink a lot of Borogu and be completly fine. I have been drinking kava a lot lately though.

Just too make sure I'm gonna use way more soy milk tonight.

kl.CarolinaBC

Kava Enthusiast
All kavas make me pee a bunch.  Key to a much easier morning is a glass of water, gatorade or propel flavored water between shells.  Before I figured this trick out I had more than one kava hangovers due to being dehydrated.

kl.stevev

Kava Curious
I guess this kava just isn't for me. Soy milk helped, but I still peeing too much to love this kava. It's weird because no other kavas do this to me.

A+ in everything else though.

i have just about finished 2pounds of kbr waka.it is very euphoric and makes you very happy and content.it is very relaxing and a superb pain killer.kbr products are ecellent quality and at a fair price,i am expecting a delivery of 2pounds of tudei shortly expecting great things.i would recommend all of kbr products they just cant be beaten on quality+effects+price.

kl.KarmaG

Kava Enthusiast
I just gave this another shot after not drinking it for quite a few months. I had bought a bunch of high kavain strains and put this in my reserve. I decided to pull it out again after having the tudei a couple of nights in a row and surprisingly this now feels stronger to me than previously. After only about 20 oz, I am feeling very buzzed and uncoordinated. I've had way more of this variety before and I can't say I felt these effects. Either each kavalactone has its own reverse tolerance and I wasn't getting the full effect before or the tudei is still in my system from the previous days and it's compounding the effect, but wow! I actually had to pour some back since I didn't want to overdo it and that's what would have happened if I continued. Good stuff - better than I had originally thought!

Buddhacide

Kava Enthusiast
I have been dissing kbr kavas in a few posts after not having alot of luck with them, but I tell you I just did about 3 tablespoons of waka and I'm feeling great. Very enjoyable.

kl.CarolinaBC

Kava Enthusiast
I like this too.  I was not all that impressed with the previous batch of V3 but I think I've come to learn that I like the higher DHM vs. high kavain kavas better.

kavalover

Outsider
Buddhacide said:
Yup. Me too. Too much kavain makes me edgy.
How so? I only ask because I get this way too. If it's what you're talking about. Too much kava for me feels great at first but once the initial kava "rush" passes I'm left feeling lethargic and, well, best way to put it, edgy.

Higher DHM kavas don't do this to me as much as higher kavain kavas.

Buddhacide

Kava Enthusiast
High kavain kavas, I am discovering, make me feel like how you feel when your coming off MDMA ( although it's been a while). You feel good and floaty, and for the most part pleasant. But there is also an inability to get wholly comfortable. Sort of like you want to stretch and curl up at the same time. Like a full body restless leg syndrome, if that makes sense.

I don't get that on the waka or isa.

kavalover

Outsider
Spot on! I get that too, exactly as you describe. I was wondering if anyone else got this, good to know I'm not the only one lol

It reminds me a lot of the effects of anticholinergics - marked euphoria but a very tiresome, uncomfortable, bodyload that just sticks to you. This is the reason I tend to favor kavas higher in DHM or if I'm drinking a kava higher in kavain, I mix it with a high DHM kava

Buddhacide

Kava Enthusiast
Cheers! Funny because the kavain strains seem to be the ones everyone wants. Any particular mixes you'd reccomend?

kavalover

Outsider
Buddhacide said:
Cheers! Funny because the kavain strains seem to be the ones everyone wants. Any particular mixes you'd reccomend?
I haven't been too successful in finding a mix that eliminates this side effect completely. I think the best I've found so far is kbr Isa mixed with paradise 'awa - that was nice

Ed!

Kava Enthusiast
I actually get muscle twitches if I drink too much. I'll lay down in bed and will get a little twitch here and there anywhere on my body.