What's new

Forum News General Price Thread & Spreadsheet

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
@AlexisReal It's been added. Only two kavas available now, one being non-noble.
Hi. Thanks for your responsiveness and quick action. I only tried their noble kavas recently. The Fiji Kadavu Waka, which by coincidence, IS in stock, really impressed me in the potency range.

Their Ceremonial instant, leaning heavy IMO, is very potent too.

I just figured they deserve a place.

Hopefully they can restock and maintain it to serve us all widely with their quality kavas.

Just trying to put them on the map that's all, alongside the other deserving, more established fantastic retailers here.

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
Added Fiji Vanua Kava to the vendor list.
Good committed work always mate, appreciated. I didn't check, but soon another one to add. P.S.L.?

Maybe too soon until they have established full product range and figured/labelled everything.

I think I may be able to order from them. I ran a checkout tonight for price check, several kg's, but moreso to see if UK shipping.

It was selectable anyway. But my damn tab crashed, each time, else you know me now Kapm, I may have ordered impulsively. I liked the look of the Borogu. Never tried that cultivar.

Oh man, I hope they do ship to United Kingdom and it's not just another disappointment as it was when a system glitch allowed me to order from Vanua Fiji Kava, before Artofkava stepped in and really made my day.

Such a lovely man behind those supremo Fijians aa well.

So need to resolve my tab crashing, register my new bank card, and def hope to order from these new guys soon.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Just a heads up I'm adding links to product threads in the price spreadsheet. I've only got a few done currently, but now you can mouse over the price, a link will appear, and that link will bring you back to a kavaforums dedicated thread on that specific kava.

P.S.L. Kava

Pacific Santo
Kava Vendor
Good committed work always mate, appreciated. I didn't check, but soon another one to add. P.S.L.?

Maybe too soon until they have established full product range and figured/labelled everything.

I think I may be able to order from them. I ran a checkout tonight for price check, several kg's, but moreso to see if UK shipping.

It was selectable anyway. But my damn tab crashed, each time, else you know me now Kapm, I may have ordered impulsively. I liked the look of the Borogu. Never tried that cultivar.

Oh man, I hope they do ship to United Kingdom and it's not just another disappointment as it was when a system glitch allowed me to order from Vanua Fiji Kava, before Artofkava stepped in and really made my day.

Such a lovely man behind those supremo Fijians aa well.

So need to resolve my tab crashing, register my new bank card, and def hope to order from these new guys soon.
Hey AlexisReal I am sorry the website is currently not functioning. We will eventually have international distribution, but as of now the product that I have is U.S. only. (BUT still give a shot at the giveaway that's international ;) )

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
Hey AlexisReal I am sorry the website is currently not functioning. We will eventually have international distribution, but as of now the product that I have is U.S. only. (BUT still give a shot at the giveaway that's international ;) )
Thanks for clarifying that. I did actually try to place an order with you days ago, but thevtab kept crashing each time, which has happened elsewhere number of times lately.

I will be sure to include you in my mentions to others,,and look forward hopefully to being a customer some day.

If you would like basic advice and directiin, Edward and Henry here, to mention a few, are supremely knowledable on the pet supplement and herbal tea industry.

Artofkava haveva fantastic herbal tea company also, through which I have successfully been obtaining high quality Yerba Mate tea.

Thanks again and best wishes and firtune going forward.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder

Hi Stephanie, I see what you're saying. If you click down on that drop down there's an option for 1 kilo. I use the largest buying option to calculate back to price per lb with.

Here's how I arrive at my number
$125 per kilo
Divide the price by the quantity so $125/1000 = .125

I take this number which is the price per gram, and multiply it by 453.59 which is the amount of grams per lb

This comes up to $56.69875

I do this in order to give the most equivalent costs across the board. It just so happens to be that discounts are usually seen at the 1kg level.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Hi Stephanie, I see what you're saying. If you click down on that drop down there's an option for 1 kilo. I use the largest buying option to calculate back to price per lb with.

Here's how I arrive at my number
$125 per kilo
Divide the price by the quantity so $125/1000 = .125

I take this number which is the price per gram, and multiply it by 453.59 which is the amount of grams per lb

This comes up to $56.69875

I do this in order to give the most equivalent costs across the board. It just so happens to be that discounts are usually seen at the 1kg level.
I think her point is if you in fact purchase the 1 lbs option, the $79.99 is the actual price.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I added "Price per LB when purchasing one kilo" now on Fiji Vanua. That's what was missing.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I added "Price per LB when purchasing one kilo" now on Fiji Vanua. That's what was missing.
I think it's less confusing if you add the price per weight option instead (The price the customer is actually paying). People can do the math on the savings or you can leave it as a foot note.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I think it's less confusing if you add the price per weight option instead (The price the customer is actually paying). People can do the math on the savings or you can leave it as a foot note.
I like that. Okay. That's my next project to revamp the price listing.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Updated prices on all kavas, and availability. I've updated the prices on Fiji Vanua to reflect the 1lb option.

Sorry it's taken me so long on this update. Good old summer months in the HVAC industry. If I haven't complained about it today, we'll here's my official complaint.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Just a heads up. Price sheet has been updated. Got a good bit of new pricing on there, as well as new test results from Fiji Vanua Kava from Murray-Brown Labs with accurate kavalactone percentages and chemotypes.

In regards to K/DHM ratio. The higher the number the more heady and agreeable the kava will be. Shoutout to Santa Cruz at a 6.4 K/DHM ratio from the Solomon Islands.