What's new

GHK extract photos.

D

Deleted User01

It is surprisingly delicious. Overwhelming, strong flavour, but in the same way many people find strong coffee, a fat cigar, or a Smokey scotch delicious. People who appreciate kava will love the taste.
Did you say smokey, peaty scotch??? But not on my kava days.

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Mine arrives Monday as well, eagerly waiting.
Yeah, mine showed up today! Unfortunately I am already pretty far along my kava intake for today....so I am going to wait until tomorrow to try it. I want a "clean" experience to really know how strong this stuff is without mixing. I will report in tomorrow evening....

r45t4m4n

Kava Curious
Tried it last night and again just now. Two small drops from the tip of a toothpick, numbs the tongue and throat almost instantly, has a strong flavor. After about 10 minutes I am completely relaxed. Last night the affects did not last too long, going to see how long they last today.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Tried it last night and again just now. Two small drops from the tip of a toothpick, numbs the tongue and throat almost instantly, has a strong flavor. After about 10 minutes I am completely relaxed. Last night the affects did not last too long, going to see how long they last today.
Heady kava effects are fleeting.