What's new

Is Cactus Kava out of business? (Still in business)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thuja

Kava Curious
You can try the medium grind powder instead of micronized. That is quite a bit less expensive, although preparation requires a little more effort. But for strictly medicinal purposes a little actually goes a long way. You don't need to drink a large amount of it for mild anxiety relief.
That's kinda what I'm going after, do you have any recommendations, any experience with Best Fiji Kava? Looks like good bulk pricing.

Thuja

Kava Curious
Tell you what, I just mixed up 3 tbsp of this Loa Lawena and have taken 2 shells and I am feeling gooood, better than my first time when I received this from Cactus Kava. Tolerance must be down, yes!

verticity

I'm interested in things
That's kinda what I'm going after, do you have any recommendations, any experience with Best Fiji Kava? Looks like good bulk pricing.
I did try Best Fiji Kava a couple years ago. The price is great, but sadly it is not really the "best" Fijian kava I have ever had. It was OK, but pretty weak, so you need to use more of it to get the equivalent effect to a higher priced kava, so the cost savings actually probably cancels out. Like I said that was a while ago, I have not tried it recently, it might be different now (better or worse...)

gork

Kava Enthusiast
Hopefully the jokes don't dry up. Lets try to avoid letting things got to thorny though.
(Thank you thank thank you I'll be around this morning at the Breakfast buffet!)

Status
Not open for further replies.