What's new

It Came! It Came!

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
My Kalm with Kava Koncentrate Kame in today. Getting juicy tonight! :smuggrin:
I ordered some micro from KWK not that long ago and it looks like it should be arriving soon. It's only been just over a week which is fast to the UK. I think Mike jumps on a plane and delivers it himself?!

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
I will never give up my Java, don't even bother. I even bring my own to New Orleans when I visit (a couple times a year) because I find chicory offensive, lol.
Not being from over there the whole New Orleans chicory thing went way over my head :)

KavaKitty

Meaow
Not being from over there the whole New Orleans chicory thing went way over my head :)
I'm from NY, born in Brooklyn. We like our coffee. In NOLA, they add chicory root to the coffee - it's almost impossible to find a place that DOESN'T add chicory to the Holy of Holies. Originally it was done during the Great Depression, to extend the coffee, but now it's done as a matter of course. Meanwhile, I am in love with the city, its people and its culture, and I want to move there. But I frigging HATE chicory. It tastes terrible to me. So when I go down to visit my friends, I bring 2 lbs. of Dunkin' Donuts' Turbo blend.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
I'm from NY, born in Brooklyn. We like our coffee. In NOLA, they add chicory root to the coffee - it's almost impossible to find a place that DOESN'T add chicory to the Holy of Holies. Originally it was done during the Great Depression, to extend the coffee, but now it's done as a matter of course. Meanwhile, I am in love with the city, its people and its culture, and I want to move there. But I frigging HATE chicory. It tastes terrible to me. So when I go down to visit my friends, I bring 2 lbs. of Dunkin' Donuts' Turbo blend.
Oh right, that's like Camp Coffee you can buy over here, I think that's all chicory and NO coffee, you'd hate that!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camp_Coffee

Seriously though, Mate shits on coffee :) . It's got the same feelgood chemicals as chocolate...

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Hmm... it's a tough one to describe but I like the smokiness of it. I get one which has a lovely smoky taste to it and no jitters or shakes either.

EQ

Atman
What does it taste like? I'm a sensualist, I'm all about the flavor.
I absolutely love the taste of Yerba. My favorite drink.
And it changes so much between brands.
If you like green tea taste you won't hate yerba.
Yerba is beyond a taste.
Yerba is focus without crashing, Physically healing. Heals my eczema. Drops fat like liposuction. Mentally healing. Relaxing, mental clarity. Better sleeps.
Overall better life. Everything is just easy now. Mate just makes sense like I know love because I know Mate. I'd trade nothing over Mate. Sip always.
Join the Mate revolution :artist:

I've spoken with high assertiveness about Mate for awhile here, and every time I have to bring it with force. This plant is amazing, and if you wish to take part there is a sub-section in the off-topic and I can answer any question. I believe Coffee does not support health, and I also like to think the Kava community supports wellness.

Nobody who has trusted me has turned away from the gourd.

Last edited:

KavaKitty

Meaow
I absolutely love the taste of Yerba. My favorite drink.
And it changes so much between brands.
If you like green tea taste you won't hate yerba.
Yerba is beyond a taste.
Yerba is focus without crashing, Physically healing. Heals my eczema. Drops fat like liposuction. Mentally healing. Relaxing, mental clarity. Better sleeps.
Overall better life. Everything is just easy now. Mate just makes sense like I know love because I know Mate. I'd trade nothing over Mate. Sip always.
Join the Mate revolution :artist:

I've spoken with high assertiveness about Mate for awhile here, and every time I have to bring it with force. This plant is amazing, and if you wish to take part there is a sub-section in the off-topic and I can answer any question. I believe Coffee does not support health, and I also like to think the Kava community supports wellness.

Nobody who has trusted me has turned away from the gourd.
Yeah, but...coffee, man. It's COFFEE. [emoji7]