What's new

Kava seized by swedish customs *UPDATE*

Michael Nielsen

Kava Enthusiast
@Michael The polish kavaha has informed you just above that it is still selling and shipping kava from Poland, as does Olympia (I've just got my kava from Olympia a few days ago). However, looking at the prices, it is clear that ordering from and to Europe is expensive and de facto somebody like , e.g. Edward is not more expensive than the polish providers. On my side, I will safely order from Europe, at the end it is surely less costly than to order outside Europe, saving 30% of the price but having only half of the orders delivered, the rest being seized.
Vendors outside of eu is out of the question.

Kavaha

Żnin, Poland
Kava Vendor
Well did you notice the change of status of kava in Poland. It's not allowed as a dietary supplement anymore. Kalmwithkava.pl and kavaeurope.eu is out of stock.
KWK in Poland was closed before committee for dietary supplements published this statement, so that wasn't a reason.
However status of Kava changed in our country, but only by this commitee and it's without legal force.
Our lawyers are investigating this subject and until further decisions are made, we are open.

Hello everybody
I used to order my kava mostly from Poland (sometimes Czech Republic or Hungary) but now, it is impossible to find some Kava vendors with stocks. (Tried Kavaha, kava Society Europe, kalmwithKava).
Will it be possible to send me a pm with some Polish vendors who still sell Kava ?
I don't have many left (some Fiji Kava from Hungary and some Now Kava pills)
Thanks
Rafa

Michael Nielsen

Kava Enthusiast
Hello everybody
I used to order my kava mostly from Poland (sometimes Czech Republic or Hungary) but now, it is impossible to find some Kava vendors with stocks. (Tried Kavaha, kava Society Europe, kalmwithKava).
Will it be possible to send me a pm with some Polish vendors who still sell Kava ?
Thanks
Rafa
Have you checked the legal status of kava in Belgium?
Have you asked the custums?

Problem is that since last July, import taxes for people who wants to buy outside Europe are very very high...still have a seller from Hungary but shops like Kavaha or kava Europe had some very very good products.

Michael Nielsen

Kava Enthusiast
Problem is that since last July, import taxes for people who wants to buy outside Europe are very very high...still have a seller from Hungary but shops like Kavaha or kava Europe had some very very good products.
Yes vat is added to the price.
But I don't see any other options.
Since polish vendors has closed.

Jacob Bula

Nobody
Well the Pharma industry is big in Germany.
I dont think they wish a legalizing of kava.
They probably would like to make a medicine based on kava that they patent and earn a profit on.
One can assume that authorities are closely connected to the industry.

What is obvious in this how this is enforced in different eu countries.

Some countries do have more strict view regarding this.
I think they tried this in the 90s and did a poor job with toxic outcomes so they blamed the plant.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder

Jean

Kava Curious
Hello everybody
Thanks
Rafa
Olimpia kava on eBay