What's new

Kava Poll Kavaforums Meetup (KavaCon) - Would you attend?

Would you attend a kavaforums meetup (KavaCon)?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheKavaSociety

New Zealand
Kava Vendor
Good idea, but perhaps we could choose a more central, convenient location? Such as, I don't know, Queenstown, New Zealand? I know a pretty good spot for drinking kava there and a guy that can give us a discount at his camp site.

Or we can do it on the Auckland Islands (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auckland_Islands) (do not confuse with the city of Auckland). I am nearly 100% sure that nobody has ever had any kava down there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Capitán Bastos

Presanteur
It all depends, really.
I have no idea what my work schedule will look like at the time.
Plus, jet fuel prices are way up there atm.

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
Haha. I'm sure it is. I have actually never been there, and am a California native (as in "descendent of colonizer's" native, and not Native American).

I propose we do the meet up in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo. Any takers?

CactusKava

Phoenix, AZ
Kava Vendor
Haha. I'm sure it is. I have actually never been there, and am a California native (as in "descendent of colonizer's" native, and not Native American).

I propose we do the meet up in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo. Any takers?
We'll create some franchise-esk elements to a KavaCon, and you can host your own. How about that? ;-)

verticity

I'm interested in things
Good idea, but perhaps we could choose a more central, convenient location? Such as, I don't know, Queenstown, New Zealand? I know a pretty good spot for drinking kava there and a guy that can give us a discount at his camp site.

Or we can do it on the Auckland Islands (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auckland_Islands) (do not confuse with the city of Auckland). I am nearly 100% sure that nobody has ever had any kava down there.
I might be able to make it if it were held in a more central, convenient location, such as Northern Colorado, USA. :whistle: We could have it at Rocky Mountain National Park (elevation ~10,000 ft). It would be interesting to see if the reduced oxygen levels make people krunker.:D