What's new

Kava Blend Micronized Cocoakava

Kava Time

Fiji
Kava Vendor
Our Cocokava is perfect for those with a sweet tooth and also for those who are looking for a real tasty kava product. Cocokava smells like cocoa, tastes chocolatey with hint of spiciness but still has that calming effect you are looking for in any kava product. Mix with cold milk (any type), sip away for an anxiety free day.

Chemotype = 426351

Effects = Moderately Heady

Best for = Anxiety relief and Relaxation

Recommended Serving Size: 2 heaping tsp (15g) per 8 Oz of cold milk. Do not consume more than 5 tbsp within 6 hours. Single Serving size contains approximately 550mg +/- 50mg kavalactones.

Ingredients: Piper Methysticum Root (Kava Root), Cane Sugar, Cocoa processed with Akali, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Natural Flavor and Spice

Last edited:

Kava Time

Fiji
Kava Vendor
Interesting stuff for sure. Give it to your Goil for valentines day. What percentage of the micronized is Kava and what percentage are the flavor enhancers? Also, any idea what type of kava this might be? Heavy, heady, strain, etc?
Can't disclose the percentages but the kavalactone results will be up when available. This one is a heady version. We may use another flavor to make a heavy version but at this stage the flavored kava is just for trial to see what people think of it and whether its a segment we should consider getting into.

Last edited:

Kava Time

Fiji
Kava Vendor
I would appreciate a heavy version. and I might mix some cocoa into my micro tonight--thanks for the idea!!
Haha its not as simple as it sounds. A bunch of other ingredients had to be mixed in for the taste to balance.

I have come to realize after searching around in Fiji that there's not much heavy kavas available in Fiji. Most of them are heady or balanced but of course if you consume a lot at once the heavy effects are profound.

Kimmer

Patently irritable
Haha its not as simple as it sounds. A bunch of other ingredients had to be mixed in for the taste to balance.

I have come to realize after searching around in Fiji that there's not much heavy kavas available in Fiji. Most of them are heady or balanced but of course if you consume a lot at once the heavy effects are profound.
I will probably order some--I fondly remember KavaBoy's chai kava

SelfBiasResistor

Persist for Resistance!
This sounds very interesting and I would definitely be interested in a heavy version as well. The label on the image on your website is kinda blurred out. Can you list the ingredients and amount of sugar? Before I discovered quality kava, I really enjoyed the kava king chocolate micro but it was a bit weak.

Kava Time

Fiji
Kava Vendor
This sounds very interesting and I would definitely be interested in a heavy version as well. The label on the image on your website is kinda blurred out. Can you list the ingredients and amount of sugar? Before I discovered quality kava, I really enjoyed the kava king chocolate micro but it was a bit weak.
Its just a trial so there maybe changes to the labeling as well once we get feedback from customers who ordered. This stuff is definitely stronger than kava king. It makes a thick shake when mixed in milk and tastes pretty decent considering the amount of kava it has. We've used our strongest kava strain on this to ensure that you don't find it weak. However, it isn't meant for someone looking to get krunked, but for someone who is looking for a good tasting kava product which provides enough effects to get you relaxed and anxiety free when you need it.

Its perfect for taking to work. People will think you are drinking some type of chocolate flavored protein shake ;)
Chocolate-Kava-Label.jpg

Sam Handwich

Kava Enthusiast
I've got some coming and am looking forward to seeing if my wife can stomach it, she can't stand straight kava. I am a little worried about the "other ingredients" as I like to know what I am consuming.

Kava Time

Fiji
Kava Vendor
I've got some coming and am looking forward to seeing if my wife can stomach it, she can't stand straight kava. I am a little worried about the "other ingredients" as I like to know what I am consuming.
Rest assured you don't need to be worried about the other ingredients. We don't use any low quality ingredients just to make a quick buck. Our brand means everything to us and our business. I would release the exact ingredients and composition but its proprietary to avoid competitors from coming up with a similar product.

poolguy_cu

Kava Curious
Will the Cocoakava return? I've been watching you site like a hawk. My wife will not drink plain kava because of the taste and I think this would work well for her.

Kava Time

Fiji
Kava Vendor
Bula guys!
We had slight change of plans. Because chai flavor requires milk mixed into it, we have ditched that and replaced with strawberry. The reason being is that milk is a very controversial ingredient to get through US borders. The balanced version now is flavored with banana and tastes delicious with milk (either full or diluted). Previews are available now on our website. Will be shipping out the flavored kavas tomorrow thats when it gets available for preorders.