What's new

Kava Blend Micronized Cocoakava

Pounigirl

Kava Enthusiast
Bula guys!
We had slight change of plans. Because chai flavor requires milk mixed into it, we have ditched that and replaced with strawberry. The reason being is that milk is a very controversial ingredient to get through US borders. The balanced version now is flavored with banana and tastes delicious with milk (either full or diluted). Previews are available now on our website. Will be shipping out the flavored kavas tomorrow thats when it gets available for preorders.
I personally greatly appreciate the lack of milk ingredients. I'm looking forward to trying it out. :)

Pounigirl

Kava Enthusiast
I don't think it has been listed yet. I've been stalking their site daily for a couple of weeks and just yesterday they moved the Cocokava to it's own place under "Flavored kavas" and took it out of the Micronized kavas subset. In addition they added the kavabannana and both are shown as sold out even though the kavabannana hasn't been for sale yet so I think they are still getting things ready, but I'm getting excited because the activity tells me it will be very soon. :)

Kava Time

Fiji
Kava Vendor
Lol good to see you guys hyped about the flavored kavas. We have left the inventory with DHL to ship today so as soon as the flight takes off we will open the flavored kavas to pre-orders. Hoping to start fulfillment of the pre-orders from next Tuesday (EDT) if everything goes well. All the flavored kavas and our micro's come in zip-lock bags currently but eventually we will be getting jars and standard sized spoons to make storage and preparation of the fine dry mix powders more convenient and standardized for users. Also the strawberry version should be out in a month depending on the weather.

Pounigirl

Kava Enthusiast
Lol good to see you guys hyped about the flavored kavas. We have left the inventory with DHL to ship today so as soon as the flight takes off we will open the flavored kavas to pre-orders. Hoping to start fulfillment of the pre-orders from next Tuesday (EDT) if everything goes well. All the flavored kavas and our micro's come in zip-lock bags currently but eventually we will be getting jars and standard sized spoons to make storage and preparation of the fine dry mix powders more convenient and standardized for users. Also the strawberry version should be out in a month depending on the weather.
Sweet! So are you saying that the orders will be fulfilled here in the US and shipped from here? I haven't yet tried your brand (been waiting for the cocokava to come back in stock first :D ) so I don't know how your shipping works yet. Super excited to try your stuff. I hear such great things about your products. :) Thank you so much for the update. :)

Kava Time

Fiji
Kava Vendor
Yep we use a fulfillment center based in Florida for all our US and Canada Orders. All orders get fulfilled on the next business day (EDT) and take between 2 - 7 days depending on which shipping method you use.

Pounigirl

Kava Enthusiast
Yep we use a fulfillment center based in Florida for all our US and Canada Orders. All orders get fulfilled on the next business day (EDT) and take between 2 - 7 days depending on which shipping method you use.
I'm in South Florida. I'll probably have to pay tax then I guess, but I should get it quick. :)

poolguy_cu

Kava Curious
So excited to try both flavors!! Hoping this will allow my wife to join me in consuming kava! I will be checking your site and here for when the preorder is available!! I read back a little on this thread but didn't notice if @Kava Time has mentioned what type of effects to expect from these (I'm trying them no matter what). If you already mentioned it please forgive me.

Pounigirl

Kava Enthusiast
So excited to try both flavors!! Hoping this will allow my wife to join me in consuming kava! I will be checking your site and here for when the preorder is available!! I read back a little on this thread but didn't notice if @Kava Time has mentioned what type of effects to expect from these (I'm trying them no matter what). If you already mentioned it please forgive me.
Oh I hope it works for your wife! That would be awesome if she could enjoy kava with you. The effects are listed on the website when you click on the product. HTH. :)
Cocokava
Chemotype = 426351
Effects = Moderately Heady
Best for = Anxiety relief and Relaxation

Kavanana
Chemotype = 463251
Effects = Moderately balanced (heady & heavy)
Best for = Mood uplifting, Euphoria, Socializing, Anxiety Relief

poolguy_cu

Kava Curious
Oh I hope it works for your wife! That would be awesome if she could enjoy kava with you. The effects are listed on the website when you click on the product. HTH. :)
Cocokava
Chemotype = 426351
Effects = Moderately Heady
Best for = Anxiety relief and Relaxation

Kavanana
Chemotype = 463251
Effects = Moderately balanced (heady & heavy)
Best for = Mood uplifting, Euphoria, Socializing, Anxiety Relief
Oh. I feel dumb. I guess I'm so excited I am not thinking clearly. LOL Thank you Ibbygirl!!

Pounigirl

Kava Enthusiast
Oh. I feel dumb. I guess I'm so excited I am not thinking clearly. LOL Thank you Ibbygirl!!
No worries. Don't feel dumb. I'm happy to help. Actually it's probably helpful to others as well just having it posted in this thread like that. :) It's all good. :)

poolguy_cu

Kava Curious
Just received my email letting me know that my order is out for delivery!!! It will be a great weekend drinking kava with my wife!!! I'm sure I will have a shell or 6 of her flavored kava. Can't wait! Thanks @Kava Time !