What's new

NEW Coconut Cream Kava Candy is here!!!

jewalker7842

Kava Curious
BTW: already thinking of a Dragon Fruit flavor...any takers?
Yes!!!! I LOVE Dragon Fruit! I'd definitely be on board with that. I ordered a box of Coconut Cream. Can't wait for it to get here. That will be a lifesaver at the airport on the way to Oahu at the beginner of September.

Last edited:

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
Yes!!!! I LOVE Dragon Fruit! I'd definitely be on board with that. I ordered a box of Coconut Cream. Can't wait for it to get here. That will be a lifesaver at the airport on the way to Oahu at the beginner of September.
Thanks for the vote of confidence and also for trying out the Coconut cream :) Have a wonderful time on the island!

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Yooooo, I don't know how I missed that, but I'm totally on board for a dragonfruit flavor. That would be awesome.

avahZ

YAHWEH Shalom
Order in! I am always game on new flavor. But I always order a box of the orange when I order the new flavors!

Chillbert

Kava Curious
First time trying the candies. The coconut cream flavor is outstanding, and the effects curiously strong (feel free to use that as a marketing blurb....oh, wait). I am an admitted lightweight, and after reading an old Steve Mariotti review where he consumed an unreal amount of them, thought one would be a relatively mild if even noticeable experience. I was wrong. These candies are legit. I'll be purchasing more in the future. Great tool for the stress arsenal.

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
First time trying the candies. The coconut cream flavor is outstanding, and the effects curiously strong (feel free to use that as a marketing blurb....oh, wait). I am an admitted lightweight, and after reading an old Steve Mariotti review where he consumed an unreal amount of them, thought one would be a relatively mild if even noticeable experience. I was wrong. These candies are legit. I'll be purchasing more in the future. Great tool for the stress arsenal.
Thanks a ton for the feedback and so happy they work for you! I am a lightweight too ~ I think i went WAY past the reverse tolerance stage during the kava festival days that even smelling it will start to calm me...lol

Kava Eraser

Kava Curious
Thanks a ton for the feedback and so happy they work for you! I am a lightweight too ~ I think i went WAY past the reverse tolerance stage during the kava festival days that even smelling it will start to calm me...lol
I'm late to the Candy Party.
Is there any left, or did everyone scoop it all up ?

Plantacious

Kava Enthusiast
I ordered me some.
Among other things, so glad to see that Ozia uses UPS for shipping.
I get much better results from UPS, compared to other methods

kilakila

Kava keeps me going.
I LOVE the coconut flavor. Eating fruit between shells doesn’t do much for me but I found the coconut hits straight away and cleanses the palette nicely - with the added bonus of keeping the kava going a little longer. And YES YES YES to the dragonfruit!!!!

Plantacious

Kava Enthusiast
I have tested the new coconut cream.
I fully approve and endorse this product.
In fact, I give you permission to label the packaging as "Plantacious Approved" or "Endorsed by Plantacious !"

Plantacious

Kava Enthusiast
Word of advice.
Don't put a handful in your mouth, if you think you're going to sneeze in the near future

Also, a good application, is as a supplement to your kava.
Drop it in there and it will eventually dissolve and be absorbed

Last edited:

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
I ordered me some.
Among other things, so glad to see that Ozia uses UPS for shipping.
I get much better results from UPS, compared to other methods
Sorry to disappoint but actually use USPS. We had some luck as of late cause they have been pretty good and more affordable but know what you mean

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
Word of advice.
Don't put a handful in your mouth, if you think you're going to sneeze in the near future

Also, a good application, is as a supplement to your kava.
Drop it in there and it will eventually dissolve and be absorbed
i actually love them the day after...kicks in those lactones again!!!