What's new

New vendor to cover the whole of Europe

D

Deleted member 9642

I did check AOK and kavadepot. A lot of the fijian kava is sold out. But if kava does clears the austrian customs do that you only have to pay vats. you could as well order it your self.
KD always have Kadavu waka. I didn't quite understand the rest of your message or why you were talking about Austria (it's not my country)?

@Edward , what I don't understand is that he already had Kadavu waka (KD) on sale...

Had some fijian waka from kavaclub. Quite potent and euphoric, maybe a bit nauseating in higher doses. Had to correct to a bit lower count of tbsp. No vile taste.
What made me hesitate on this one is that the COA provided by Mark did not match the chemotype advertised on his site. When I asked him about it, I didn't get an answer.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Kavaclubeu

Kava Vendor
KD always have Kadavu waka. I didn't quite understand the rest of your message or why you were talking about Austria (it's not my country)?

@Edward , what I don't understand is that he already had Kadavu waka (KD) on sale...

What made me hesitate on this one is that the COA provided by Mark did not match the chemotype advertised on his site. When I asked him about it, I didn't get an answer.
The kavas I have on offer are of very high quality. Almost everyone I have given my Fijian waka to has been quite pleased with it(especially it's impressive potency for a Fijian) and @Orz[EST] seems to agree with this from trying this kava who is a experienced kava drinker. When someone has a specific request I try to do my best but it's not always possible for me to get it as there are many difficulties involved with this. What I can say is my normal stock inventory of the melo melo, Fijian waka, Solomon kava and instant are of very high quality .

I am currently out of stock of the kavas I normally have but I have some Pouni ono in stock at the moment if you are interested in trying that. I do not normally stock Tongan kavas and I will not be restocking it. The Tongan may be good for you if you are not comfortable with the peppery taste of Vanuatu kavas.

The chemotypes of my kavas can change from time to time. You asked for me for the chemotype of that kava months ago and at that time I had a different Fijian
kava in to my previous batch. I provided you with the chemotype of the most recent batch of Fijian Kava I had at the time.

D

Deleted member 9642

@Kavaclubeu
Allright. At the time, it was the same chemotype posted on your site now, but if it's just that it hasn't been corrected please excuse me.

The Pouni Ono is heady so I don't think it will fit, but thanks anyway. I probably expect too much from the kava and need to try something else. Oral CBD hemp seems to help, I'll probably focus more on that.

Orz[EST]

Kava Enthusiast
Damiana modulates bodily felt effects of kava. Feels slightly more intense and slightly and noticeably different. Tastes match rather well. I am on the fence on Pouni Ono myself. It tasted very good but I am not sure that I experienced any effect from it.