What's new

Ozia candies noble?

MikeB

I like Mo'i
Hi everyone - I recently tried the Ozia candies.

They're alright but leave me feeling somewhat strange -- I get slightly nauseous, my memory goes down the tubes, and I feel... I don't know, "stifled," for lack of a better term. I get kind of a slight headache as well.

Does anyone know if these are confirmed noble? Or am I just spoiled on GHK Mo'i and unable to ever go back?

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
@Jonathan yes, noble but there are some other ingredients in there as well (ie. chamomile, lemon balm)...I know some people have different reaction to sorbitol as well. They are "sublingual" so they do effect you different than drinking kava for sure :)

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Hi everyone - I recently tried the Ozia candies.

They're alright but leave me feeling somewhat strange -- I get slightly nauseous, my memory goes down the tubes, and I feel... I don't know, "stifled," for lack of a better term. I get kind of a slight headache as well.

Does anyone know if these are confirmed noble? Or am I just spoiled on GHK Mo'i and unable to ever go back?
I love Kava Candies but I definitely have to drink loads of water with them to avoid feeling funny. If I do though I'm ok.

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
@Edward I am actually pretty sensitive to them...even while developing I just notice the candy felt different than drinking a bowl. I always suggest to people that the candy is something good to take the edge off during a busy day but not meant to be a replacement for the "evening" kava feeling. I actually get a similar feeling if I chew on just straight root...it will hit you different as well.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Nice @Edward - i did actually try to get that heavy kava feeling that people like in the evenings with them but it just didn't work..i had to eat too many pieces...lol
4 Kava Candies are what I call the "Krunk Necromancer". Drink your normal kava at night, and the morning after you wake up eat 4 of them. There's still enough kava in your system to boost the levels back up to a more-than-noticeable amount.

I don't know

Kava Enthusiast
I really like the candies. They do "take the edge" off while I am at work. It doesn't take long before I feel less stressed, relaxed, and just wonderful. They seem pretty balanced to me. No wanting to go to sleep and I feel a little bit of energy (just enough). They keep me smiling when I would otherwise be irritated or cranky. They also keep me able to communicate with others as I need to rather than hiding at my desk and wanting to stay away from everyone. Mmmm candy.

Sam Handwich

Kava Enthusiast
I really like the candies. They do "take the edge" off while I am at work. It doesn't take long before I feel less stressed, relaxed, and just wonderful. They seem pretty balanced to me. No wanting to go to sleep and I feel a little bit of energy (just enough). They keep me smiling when I would otherwise be irritated or cranky. They also keep me able to communicate with others as I need to rather than hiding at my desk and wanting to stay away from everyone. Mmmm candy.
This is exactly how I feel about the candies, they are awesome. In fact I would say they are the perfect "medicinal" kava for me. No krunk, no intoxication whatsoever. Just the thing to set me straight so I can get on with my day if it's taken a bad turn. Thanks for an awesome product @Steve

MikeB

I like Mo'i
@Steve thanks for responding. What strain are you using? Is it something common like Boroguru or is it your own custom blend?

MikeB

I like Mo'i
OK thank you @Steve!

One last thing - do I need to suck on the tablet until it dissolves or can I just swallow it? Does it make a difference if I chew?

KavaKitty

Meaow
Mahalo. I realize this thread is kind of dated, but I had to chime in with a rave about @Steve and his product. I adore those candies! I, too, have to keep hydrated with them, but that's something I do anyway. I can't say enough good things about Ozia, they're just awesome.

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
Mahalo. I realize this thread is kind of dated, but I had to chime in with a rave about @Steve and his product. I adore those candies! I, too, have to keep hydrated with them, but that's something I do anyway. I can't say enough good things about Ozia, they're just awesome.
Thanks for the nice thoughts @KavaKitty and much appreciated! We will keep striving to be better :)

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
The kava candies definitley work best in the presence of a shell or two. I found the subtle krunk ness from kalm with kavas boroguru coming back with every kava candy. I had about Ummm idk hah had to be around 10 to 12 lol! I'm feeling pretty relaxed haha