What's new

Root of Happiness Samoan kava

Krunʞy

Wear a mask.
Admin
@Krunʞy Which extract is the paradise one? The honey lemon or the 70%? They have some very interesting products I'd like to try them out but am wondering why, if their stuff is so good, nobody is really talking about them. When Dua Na Bilo appeared on the scene they were an overnight sensation because their kava spoke for itself.... These guys have been around for a while and not much fanfare.
It was the honey lemon, I've never tried the other one although I believe @HeadHodge has tried it and might be able to give you some insight on it.

HeadHodge

Kneads Kava
There is a kind of unspoken hesitancy among people here to give Root of Happiness business. I have reached out to them before and not had much of a response. They are a member of the American Kava Association and seem to have a wide variety of products.
I buy all my instant from them

HeadHodge

Kneads Kava
It was the honey lemon, I've never tried the other one although I believe @HeadHodge has tried it and might be able to give you some insight on it.
When Paradise was selling extract they had different flavors. Lemon, chocolate, mint, and (damn forgot the other one). Mint was my favorite. @Kapmcrunk is hoarding a shit load of it and wont share :(

Well not totally true, he did share a tiny little itsibitsy jar with me. :)

Last edited:

Kapmcrunk

The Kaptain of Crunk
KavaForums Founder
When Paradise was selling extract they had different flavors. Lemon, chocolate, mint, and (damn forgot the other one). Mint was my favorite. @Kapmcrunk is hoarding a shit of it and wont share :(

Hey that was the super special "Double strength" extract. Totally worth like 3-4 regular size jars ;-)

Krunʞy

Wear a mask.
Admin
When Paradise was selling extract they had different flavors. Lemon, chocolate, mint, and (damn forgot the other one). Mint was my favorite. @Kapmcrunk is hoarding a shit of it and wont share :(

I think kapm has the largest collection of extracts anywhere :D, even now that he is running "low".

John Bytell

Kava Enthusiast
So is that as strong as the 70%? How come it dosnt say the percentage? Are the med grind powders as good as they say? I'd like to buy a bunch of stuff from them....just concerned over the seeming lack of fans on here....

Kapmcrunk

The Kaptain of Crunk
KavaForums Founder
So do you buy extracts from ROH? Are they legit?
I personally have not. All extracts in the picture come from Paradise Kava, Gourmet Hawaiian Kava, and Bula Kava House. At this point in time we can't 100% guarantee that the products are the same as what Paradise Kava produced.