What's new

Trying to teach Turkey how to make kava, need some advice.

Roaddog

Kava Who?
SANY0007.JPG

Well I got more animals. I'm sure hoping the best for the turkey. Its a job in progress, that's for sure. But wonder if my Sun Conure Parrot, could pull off a water grog. Just not sure if she is strong enough. to pull it off. But she sure is smart enough. Some times the dam thing is too smart. Anyway here is a photo of her. Any ideas anyone? Much love. Roaddog....

Roaddogs Wife

Kava Curious
Man, Kavadude, you are a thinker. That may be the best place to proceed. See proceeding is one of my beginning stumbling blocks, of course. Then there's everything after. Its a tough one. Well here is my wife and I going to plow a field. You get how we do things. my wife would kill me if she say this one. But I was under the impression any thing goes, on Friday night on the kava lounge.Much love. Roaddog....

View attachment 1077
OH, HELL NO:banghead: I am so not that fat lady balancing the tractor lol. Yes I seen the wheel missing, with him saying tha'ts how we balance. We do balance nicely, but not like that, that was our grandparent time::wonky::. See the reality I live with hahaha. And joe joe is doing just fine, once again had NO IDEA what he was up to. I swear can't leave him alone on kava::awesomesmiles:::wtf:. Much love, Roaddog's wife....

Roaddog

Kava Who?
OH, HELL NO:banghead: I am so not that fat lady balancing the tractor lol. Yes I seen the wheel missing, with him saying tha'ts how we balance. We do balance nicely, but not like that, that was our grandparent time::wonky::. See the reality I live with hahaha. And joe joe is doing just fine, once again had NO IDEA what he was up to. I swear can't leave him alone on kava::awesomesmiles:::wtf:. Much love, Roaddog's wife....
Well you never know what I'm going to get in my head. Sometimes it even amuses me. I guess I need to get to town more often. Much love. Roaddog....

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
I have no idea why you are screwing around with turkeys. I have used chef Mon' Key to make all my kava to perfection. It's a joy just to watch the chef do his magic. Sure it costs lots of bananas but it's totally worth it.

\

Update:

turkey suicide bomber has now realised that the 72 virgin turkey girls he was promised aren't all that he expected them to be. He wants all living turkeys to know that 1 good dirty,and just that right amount of slutty, turkey girl is a million times better than 72 virgin ones. He also wants other turkeys thinking of blowing them selves up to have a good look at the facebook pages and twitter accounts of virgin turkey females so that they can see for them selves the kind of inane, pointless and maddening crap they actually talk about. He also suggested that possible suicide turkeys listen to Justin Bieber songs and consider concentrating any further military actions on this target if they still feel the need to blow themselves up. He accepts his fate of enduring eternity with 72 fans of My Little Pony, Justin Bieber, twillight, other stuff he can't remember the name of (this memory loss will get him in trouble later) but doesn't want any other turkeys to follow in his footsteps.

I've also just heard that the 72 virgins have made Tom into Tammy, he's got 10 different types of nail polish applied to see which looks best on him and the mascara pen is now coming out.

And I am going to stop posting in this thread now. That feels like the best decision I could make right ow.

Roaddog

Kava Who?
I've also just heard that the 72 virgins have made Tom into Tammy, he's got 10 different types of nail polish applied to see which looks best on him and the mascara pen is now coming out.

And I am going to stop posting in this thread now. That feels like the best decision I could make right ow.
Its all good. I wouldn't worry about it. We are pretty excepting here, as you know. We will even except Miss Tom turkey. Much love. Roaddog....

Sorry guys, I strayed from the path of Kava and overindulged in Alcohol, several very silly things happened last night. Actually more precisely I did several silly things last night. As the locals say in Vanuatu 'when you drink Kava your problems go out, when you drink beer you get more problems'.

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Sorry guys, I strayed from the path of Kava and overindulged in Alcohol, several very silly things happened last night. Actually more precisely I did several silly things last night. As the locals say in Vanuatu 'when you drink Kava your problems go out, when you drink beer you get more problems'.
I love the Vanuata locals saying. That's pretty cool. Hope ya get to feeling better, there bro. If not just holler, and we will put the Turkey on the job. I don't really know what use he would be. Maybe good for ornamental, purposes. Like he could stand there and look very tough. He sure hasn't worked out to good for making kava. Besides he has chicken shit all over his fee,t well I guess I do sometimes too. Any way, here's some more pictures of Joe Joe. He is politely consuming his share of bread. Here is what's really weird. See that Guinea, He always hides under the turkey. But is the top of the pecking order. He sometimes picks on the Turkey. Guineas, are weird birds. I only have one, because if you have too many of them they seem to team up, on all the other animals. We call the guinea, Bebop. So I can send in Ol Joe Joe, and Bebop in to the rescue. But I don't think they would be very useful, in getting rid of a hangover. But Maybe you can Have better luck than I did trying to get them to make your kava. That's one hell of a feet, there. Much love. Roaddog....

SANY0059.JPG
SANY0060.JPG

Roaddog

Kava Who?
How does a turkey end up with chicken shit on their feet??? Do you guys know @testuser3 by any chance??? ::confused2::
Becouse Joe joe is a turkey who thought he was a chicken, but he never laid no eggs. Anyway, that's fancy for he has 12 chicken hens he watches over. It prevents insemination of the eggs, from roosters. Also A turkey is tougher than 5 roosters. So Joe Joe can take on a dog, while the hens, run. I had Joe, Joe in the house, on the brink of death, from a dog attack, last year. That Turkey did a month, in a tote, over that ordeal. But I nursed all his wounds, and got him back into action. He can be pretty tough.

violet

Do all things with love
Does this mean one should consider a turkey before a goose for the front of the house? Do turkeys like to wear little hats?