What's new

Trying to teach Turkey how to make kava, need some advice.

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Does this mean one should consider a turkey before a goose for the front of the house? Do turkeys like to wear little hats?
No your not going to get a hat on a turkey. But don't underestimate a male goose with a mate. See geese partner for life. Once a male goose, falls for a female, the male goose will become defensive of everything. My grand parents had a pair, and I remember getting attacked many times, because we would always be rounding them up. That Male goose would bite me, and leave huge whelps, that turned into bruises. I doubt a goose will take to a hat, either. Much love. Roaddog....

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
There are lots of animals out there that get very protective. We have a little mommy bird here with a nest nearby. Whenever we get even close to her nest, she swoop attacks us until we move along.

The scariest experience I ever had was when we were snorkeling in Honolulu. I was following this big ass sea turtle underwater and when it figured out I was following, it made a very fast 180 and started chasing me. They have "very big" beaks and for a moment I thought I was a goner. So if you're looking for something to protect your yard, I recommend a sea turtle, if you can set up a salt water pool for it.

Roaddog

Kava Who?
There are lots of animals out there that get very protective. We have a little mommy bird here with a nest nearby. Whenever we get even close to her nest, she swoop attacks us until we move along.

The scariest experience I ever had was when we were snorkeling in Honolulu. I was following this big ass sea turtle underwater and when it figured out I was following, it made a very fast 180 and started chasing me. They have "very big" beaks and for a moment I thought I was a goner. So if you're looking for something to protect your yard, I recommend a sea turtle, if you can set up a salt water pool for it.
Hey I think your on to something here. The real question is will the Sea Turtle, take to wearing a hat? I just don't know. Much love. Roaddog....

Roaddog

Kava Who?
I don't think I fear the bite of any living creature more than that of a turtle.
Then its apparent we need to make you a sea world size tank, in your front yard. Were going to need the whole crew on this one. Is everyone ready. I think 3 million gallons or so, should be enough. It would be ideal, if You have ocean front property, then we could pull in fresh water from the ocean. Your only problem is the migration, for mating, and laying eggs. Going to need to work that one out. But If you can get him to wear a hat, I would say anything is possible. Much love. Roaddog....

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Then its apparent we need to make you a sea world size tank, in your front yard. Were going to need the whole crew on this one. Is everyone ready. I think 3 million gallons or so, should be enough. It would be ideal, if You have ocean front property, then we could pull in fresh water from the ocean. Your only problem is the migration, for mating, and laying eggs. Going to need to work that one out. But If you can get him to wear a hat, I would say anything is possible. Much love. Roaddog....
Believe it or not, this is less than 3 miles from our home on Mission Beach San Diego CA (Sea World San Diego)
That turtle is "exactly" the one I was talking about.