What's new

Vanuatu: Trip Planning

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
I want to thought bubble that picture of @Deleted User's (nice Photoshop skillz by the way) with:

"Her hair... like... curly lateral roots... her breasts, like... like two shells of freshly squeezed kava... her delicate hands... so lithe and supple for slipping in and out of the tanoa as she kneads..."

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
I would suggest flying through NZ and spending a couple of days in Auckland :)
We (me and wifey) were actually in Auckland for a day. We were kicked out of Australia because we had the wrong visa (I was there on business but had a visitor visa, or something like that). Didn't do kava back then. We mostly spent the time doing paperwork and waiting for planes, but the little bit I saw seemed pretty nice. Me and wifey were tourists for about a half-hour, and we bought a sheep skin case for my cell:

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
I want to thought bubble that picture of @Deleted User's (nice Photoshop skillz by the way) with:

"Her hair... like... curly lateral roots... her breasts, like... like two shells of freshly squeezed kava... her delicate hands... so lithe and supple for slipping in and out of the tanoa as she kneads..."
@shakas would NEVER say anything like that. He would only say that in Pidgin. :)

TheKavaSociety

New Zealand
Kava Vendor
We (me and wifey) were actually in Auckland for a day. We were kicked out of Australia because we had the wrong visa (I was there on business but had a visitor visa, or something like that). Didn't do kava back then. We mostly spent the time doing paperwork and waiting for planes, but the little bit I saw seemed pretty nice. Me and wifey were tourists for about a half-hour, and we bought a sheep skin case for my cell:
When were you here? Next time just let me know, I ll bring some kava to the airport or take you two for a quick tour:)

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
When were you here? Next time just let me know, I ll bring some kava to the airport or take you two for a quick tour:)
I just want to clarify... We weren't there for anything nefarious. We were working on a contract with Optus to get a business to business commerce system working properly for them.