What's new

Waiting time to take Kava after taking Paracetamol

StevenF

Kava Enthusiast
Hi all,

I've had a sore throat so I've had to take 2 Paracetamol tablets as I had no Ibuprofen nor Aspirin in the house.

My question is ... How long do I need to wait after taking Paracetamol to take Kava?

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
Hi all,

I've had a sore throat so I've had to take 2 Paracetamol tablets as I had no Ibuprofen nor Aspirin in the house.

My question is ... How long do I need to wait after taking Paracetamol to take Kava?
Check out oil of oregano I swear. Powerful natural antimicrobial, antiniflammatory, expectorant, cleans and repairs lungs, and has direct pain killing properties.

Paracetamol, aspirin, ibuprofen- only mask, artificial relief. Manmade, and toxic. Plus zero antimicrobial activity.

Ibuprofen really unfriendly for the tummy and gut lining too.

Oil of oregano is very supportive and healing for the digestive system in contrast.

Zero containdication to combining oregano oil with kava.

Zane Hellas is a top brand, see amazon or ebay. Must be diluted at least 50% with olive oil first, for internal use. I prefer 60/40 myself. I buy undiluted and mix my own.

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
Hi all,

I have periodic neck pain from lying on it wrong in bed. I've had no problems having a cup of kava alongside ibuprofen. I don't take ibuprofen regularly, only as needed.

StevenF

Kava Enthusiast
Check out oil of oregano I swear. Powerful natural antimicrobial, antiniflammatory, expectorant, cleans and repairs lungs, and has direct pain killing properties.

Paracetamol, aspirin, ibuprofen- only mask, artificial relief. Manmade, and toxic. Plus zero antimicrobial activity.

Ibuprofen really unfriendly for the tummy and gut lining too.

Oil of oregano is very supportive and healing for the digestive system in contrast.

Zero containdication to combining oregano oil with kava.

Zane Hellas is a top brand, see amazon or ebay. Must be diluted at least 50% with olive oil first, for internal use. I prefer 60/40 myself. I buy undiluted and mix my own.
Oil of Oregano? Never heard of it...I’ll look it up...thanks :)

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
It takes around 4 hours for paracetamol to get out of your system so I would leave at least that and maybe an hour more.
This is the problem. Kava causes paracetamol's half-life to increase substantially due to the metabolism of its metabolites. Acetaminophen/paracetamol are not so toxic on their own, it's the metabolites that are really toxic.

I would give 24 hours at least if you've been drinking kava at all in the past.

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
Oil of Oregano? Never heard of it...I’ll look it up...thanks :)
No worries. Although, in relation to my already intended next point...very worrying!

Not towards yourself. But the fact that you, or anybody, does not even know of the availability of the astonishing medicine oil of oregano, and what it can offer, is a travesty and another capital lettered example of the level of devious, callous oppression, misinformation, and deterrence by the medical establishment, drug compsnies etc, to keep people as much as possible from ideally having any knowledge or awareness of effective natural medicines and treatments, failing that prevent access or lawful right, while equally deterring people away with propaganderous slandeur, villification, pure lies etc.

This is their game. And again, please don't take this personally. But it really struck me as absurd, peculiar, and most of all unfortunate that somebody would take para, Adp, Ibu...for a sore throat.

No actual medicinal action, and high toxicity, vs oil of oregano, on par with the most concentrated sources of antioxidants in the world, the most ideal remedy for sore throat, cold, cough, chest congestion, digestive problems, inflammation, and surprisingly powerful pain relief.

Also you can get an incredible essential oil called "Thieves" by Young Living. It is the most anitmicrobial essential oil on the planet. You can directly inhale into mouth and sinues by smearing 2 or 3 drops on one palm and cupping hands around mouth and nose.

It brings instant and astonishing relief to upper respiratory infections, clears out mucus.

Vicks vapor rub, rubbed on to your foot soles, around the ball of your feet and under the toes, is an excellent decongestant techique.

Raw organic garlic, crushed, left for 10 minutes then swallowed, is another amazing anitmicrobial treatment and also if taken on an empty tummy like in morning, is powerfully detoxing to the stomach.

Vitamin C is great too and never to be neglected. Vitamin D is vital to supplement with. Almost everybody is deficient.

Zinc can only help your immune system to boost levels.

So much more. But there above is some serious, rapidly effective, relieving, antiinflammatory, antimicrobial artillery to both provide comfort snd relief, and directly act against the pathogens causing the sore throat, inflammation, nasal/lung congestion.

This is just one of the subjects we would all be educated on thoroughly if the purpose of our schoolong system was to actually educate and enlighten us, rather than misinform, dumb down, condition for our roles in society as slaves basically.

I have enormous passion on this subject. I am hoping the whole thing is about to be tipped on it's head very soon, with the long maintained deliberate attack on and suppression of safe, effective, natural, alternative health treatments coming to an end, and to our dreams delight, the end of big Pharma, to be replaced with already existing but witheld diagnostic and treatment technology and systems.

Last edited:

StevenF

Kava Enthusiast
No worries. Although, in relation to my already intended next point...very worrying!

Not towards yourself. But the fact that you, or anybody, does not even know of the availability of the astonishing medicine oil of oregano, and what it can offer, is a travesty and another capitol lettered example of the level of devious, callous oppression, misinformation, and deterrence by the medical establishment, drug compsnies etc, to keep people as much as possible from ideally having any knowledge or awareness of effective natural medicines and treatments, failing that prevent access or lawful right, while equally deterring people away with propaganderous slandeur, villification, pure lies etc.

This is their game. And again, pleasr don't take this personally. But it really struck me as absurd, peculiar, and most of all unfortunatr that somebody would take para, Adp, Ibu...for a sore throat.

No actual medicinal action, and high toxicity, vs oil of oregano, on par with the most concentrated sources of antioxidants in the world, the most ideal rmemdy for sore throat, cold, cough, chest congestion, digestive problems, inflammation, and surprisingly powerful pain relief.

Also you can get an incredible essential oil called "Thieves" by Young Living. It is the most anitmicrobial essential oil on the planet. You can directly inhale into mouth and sinues by smearing 2 or 3 drops on one palm and cupping hands around mouth and nose.

It brings instant and astonishing relief to upper respiratory infections, clears out mucus.

Vicks vapor rub, rubbed on to your foot soles, around the ball of ypur feet and under the toes, is an excellent decongestant techique.

Raw organic garlic, crushed, left for 10 minutes then swallowed, is another amazing anitmicrobial treatment and also if taken on an empty tummy like in morning, is powerfully detoxing to the stomach.

Vitamin C is great too and never to be neglected. Vitamin D is vital to supplement with. Almost everybody is deficient.

Zinc can only help your immune system to boost levels.

So much more. But there above is some serious, rapidly effective, relieving, antiinflammatory, antimicrobial artillery to both provide comfort snd relief, and directly act against the pathogens causing the sore thoat, inflammation, nasal/lung congestion.

This is just one of the subjects we would all be educated on thoroughly if the purpose of pur schoolong system was to actually educate amd enlighten us, rather than misinform, dumb down, condition for pur roles in society as slaves basically.

I have enormous passion on this subject. I am hoping the whole thing is about to be tipped on it's head very soon, with the long maintained deliberate attack on and suppression of safe, effective, natural, alternative health treatments coming to an end, and to our dreams delight, the end of big Pharma, to be replaced with already existing but witheld diagnostic and treatment technology and systems.
I'm actually really into herbs but didn't know about that one.
I takes Vitamin C, D and Zinc daily. I also use CBD Oil all the time (wish it was stronger though).
Yeah I love herbs ... I just ordered Oregano Oil to have it as part of my arsenal :)

kavamehameha

Magnum's 'awa drinking bird
I support the usage of natural remedies such as herbs. I really do.

But:

Also you can get an incredible essential oil called "Thieves" by Young Living. It is the most anitmicrobial essential oil on the planet.
I doubt and strongly oppose such extreme statements without any proof. Nothing against herbal remedies, but there is a lot of misinformation, unproven esoterics (herbs treating cancer, nonsense like that) and (at least borderline) conspiracy theories out there. Be careful when surfing the internet, and always speak to your doctor if you intend to treat serious illnesses. Please be safe everyone.

By the way, "Young Living" is a highly dubious company.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Living#Prohibited_marketing_claims

No actual medicinal action, and high toxicity, vs oil of oregano, on par with the most concentrated sources of antioxidants in the world, the most ideal remedy for sore throat, cold, cough, chest congestion, digestive problems, inflammation, and surprisingly powerful pain relief.
The medicinal effectiveness of paracetamol and ibuprofen is scientifically proven (resp. there are at least strong hints for Paracetamol), and they are not toxic in the proper meaning of the word when taken at the correct, prescribed dosages. Please don't spread false or misleading information.

Being far more effective (one might say aggressive) than oregano oil or any other natural remedy, they, of course, can have serious side effects (especially Paracetamol). However, to some degree that's the case for every pharmaceutical. Every strong, effective drug also has the potential with interfer with other body functions. In general, the weakness of e.g. herbs is the reason that they don't have any unwanted, negative side effects. That does not mean, however, that they can't be effective to treat certain illnesses. (In fact, I think that far too much pharmaceutical drugs are being prescribed, where something natural may be equally suitable to treat the respective disease. But that's not the point here.)

Last edited:

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
This is the problem. Kava causes paracetamol's half-life to increase substantially due to the metabolism of its metabolites. Acetaminophen/paracetamol are not so toxic on their own, it's the metabolites that are really toxic.

I see what you're saying there. Maybe better to leave it longer. I would have thought that it would be repeated mixing of these things that would cause harm though rather than the occasional?

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
I'm actually really into herbs but didn't know about that one.
I takes Vitamin C, D and Zinc daily. I also use CBD Oil all the time (wish it was stronger though).
Yeah I love herbs ... I just ordered Oregano Oil to have it as part of my arsenal :)
Excellent. Really glad to hear that and I applaud you for your openess and willingness to listen and just trust some times in a world so hellbent on official mainstream documents to prove brown rice is brown rice lol!

I'm glad you are supplementing well too by the sounds. And yes, CBD oil is one of the holy things this natural world offers us. In the rightful, available if not prohibited, world, the highest quality, purity, strength CBD oil could be available to everybody for production cost at most. We would be talking pennies, but then I don't think this so called "Ideal world" I have in my head hehe, would have a place for coins!

Anyway, really hope the oregano helps. Just ensure it's at least 50% diluted with olive oil. At first, it may feel fiery. But very quickly, with each dose, it will become less so.

If I did not take it for a few days, I would notice the heat initially. But it's like housework- keep on top of it and you barely notice the mess. Drop the reigns....

Or like exercising and keeping fit, is maybe a better analogy. The "pain" being the gain.

I never even feel the oregano oil's fieryness, rarely anyway, taking 10 drops at a time.

But like I say, 3 days off, and the first 3/4 drop dose would be a bit like a hot chilli temporarily, then declining with each dose.

Just so you don't feel put off if your first drops are reactive with toxins, pathogens, congestion etc.

I never go without it though. I am highly allergic to most supplements and herbs, very scarce exceptions. Virtually every supplement, herb, condiment, drink etc I try causes an abnormal allergy type reaction affecting my respiratory system, triggerring an enormous overproduction of respiratory mucus, flooding my lungs.

My life has revolved around living with these catch 22 symptoms and allergies. Managing and clearing respiratory mucus using any remedy or measure tolerable for 15.5 years now.

The Oregano oil, is one of the very few things, which massively improves and relieves the respirstory symptoms, never exacerbates, never causes extra mucus production.

It is one of the few things I personally, genuinely couldn't live wirhout, which brings me to...

Wait for this folks...I could live without Kava. I couldn't live without Oregano Oil!

There, I've said it haha, in the name of sheer truth. Time now then I guess to follow in the great Captain's footsteps and start "OreganoOilForums." ;)

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
The medicinal effectiveness of paracetamol and ibuprofen is scientifically proven (resp. there are at least strong hints for Paracetamol), and they are not toxic in the proper meaning of the word when taken at the correct, prescribed dosages. Please don't spread false or misleading information.
I don't actually profess to be knwoledgable of the science on these particular medicines.

And I appreciate that we individually have very contrasting views and beliefs, not meant disrespectfully, far from it. But I do not feel that my suggestion or advice here, was at all innaprorpiate, misleading, dangerous, or invalid. I only breifly said those medicines do have toxicity.

I did not deny that they may provide symptom relief. I would have to actually look into it to comment more strongly on their potential and action, medicinally I admit. In that regard I accept what you are saying.

But for a sore throat, likely pathogen related, the Oil of oregano is an effective, powerful, safe natural remedy for directly treating the cause- the infection, inflammation, mucus, as well as relieving symptoms very very quickly and effectively.

And the Thieves essential oil- with respect, I assume you have never even heard of? Never had direct personal experience treating severe allergies and life threatening respiratory infections, as a result of Lyme destroyed immunity, where getting solid results and relief, fast and consistently, is an absolute must to simply live another day?

This has been my experience, first hand, and my survival has depended upon it.

I personally do not know of another essential oil blend in the world as antimicrobially powerful as Thieves by Young Living.

It absolutely WORKS! It kills respiratory infection fast, relieves symptoms, by direct antimicrobial action.

You can inhale it directly from palms, via steam inhalation, or, equally effective, is diluting 1 to 4 drops with a carrier oil, and applied topically over the chest and throat, it immediately provides massive relief from infection and congestion.

Im just saying, please don't just dismiss it until you have tried it. I am speaking from genuine, extensive personal experience of basically, life threatening situations. I know when something is saving my life and making breathing comfortable and manageable again.

It is called "Thieves" for a specific reason. A true story- During the Bubonic Plague, a particular group of robbers became notorious because they were the only example of being able to loot Plague victims, continually over time, without contracting the Plagie themselves.

Eventually, they were caught. For some leniency, they agreed to share their secret.

They were Spice Merchants. They used a particular blend of spices, rubbed all over their bodies and clothes, leaving them coated with the oils.

They shared the recipe. Thieves Oil is that exact formula. Young Living have been making the highest quality essential oils known for decades. Thieves essential oil truly works very very powerfully, against respiratory infection.

I know this myself from extensive personal experience. So do many thosands of others, at least, who have been fortunate enough to discover it and open-minded enough to try.

And to resist or object to the suggestion that a high grade essential oil blend, based on this formula with an array of essential oils with proven antimicrobial efficacy, it seems somewhat closed or biassed to me, and to an extent illogical.

I speak with passion and out of frustration. Everything I said except my knowledge of para/asp/ibuprofen, (which I do believe is unkind on the stomach lining), is very valid and useful information. Backed by experience.

If I allowed Wikipedia to programme my entirely unexperinced mind away from ever trying the Thieves Oil, or others (Eucalyptus, Rosemary, Clove etc etc) fearing Young Living are disengenuous, "Snake Oil", or simply inneffective....my God would I have missed out.

I can't think what else to say, I feel it is actually patronizing to be reproached in such a manner, when I know full well this will not fail to help somebody to treat, manage symptoms of respiratory infection as well as the cause itself.

In this world though, I am constantly held "bang to rights" as we say in England, to solidly prove any such mere suggestion, dismissed outright as a conspiracy freak, placebo, congnitive dissonance imaginer.

Does anybody really think Cannabis and ESPECIALLY good old harmless hemp, sustainable source of rope, clothing, paper, fuel and so much more...was so powerfully outlawed by a caring government for the genuine greater good of humanity?

And backed up, supported by actual science? You would think they had some serious legit science to justify such preposterous outrulings? As there cannot be any such science, or valid justification for those laws....well that is the system we are living under in this world, only too many people just fail to see the Fat lady crow!

Last edited:

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
And ONLY my dog drinks kava in this household, as our caring trustworthy government has no interest in reviewing it's firm stance that Kava is not safe for human consumption.

I mean come on, how much more corrupt and dishonest can the mainstream political medical health treatment and education be?

BobBriggs

Kava Curious
Has the UK government refused to review kava's status, or are they just ignorant/don't care?

In Australia the government seemed to acknowledge that its restrictions perhaps should be loosened given the border closures, but then said it couldn't be done without changing the law and the government and states were too busy with Covid 19! Because, you know, MPs just work so hard!

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
Has the UK government refused to review kava's status, or are they just ignorant/don't care?

In Australia the government seemed to acknowledge that its restrictions perhaps should be loosened given the border closures, but then said it couldn't be done without changing the law and the government and states were too busy with Covid 19! Because, you know, MPs just work so hard!
Other members would have more specific information on the exact current legal paradigm. Our govt is hideously incompetent, and shamefully uninterested in moving a proven good thing forward.

One prime example. Before Covid conveniently for them in this one sense (I'll say no more on that here) hit news, the govt were under intense pressure, petition, spotlight and urge to actually enable sick people in UK, particularly Epilectic children, to access the already approved in law, medical cannabis.

I forget those exact dates in the misty, dark, near past. I think it was about 2 years ago, finally a bill was passed making medical cannabis available on prescription in the UK.

It was a bizarre shitshow, to speak, for many months. Wide protest was uprising, and campaigners and groups were lobbying the government to actually allow people to access the newly legal medicine, in their rights.

They appeared to be virtually stalling, sidestepping the matter, doing nothing to bring it into fruition, leaving some mothers with severely epilectic children to travel abroad to access the only medicine that would stop the dozens or hundreds of fits per day.

They were under serious scrupal. Nobody except a rare few, were successful in accessing the medical cannabis, despite all attempts.

Those few who were, were issued with astronomical bills, way above black market prices even. And it was a prolonged stressful battle for anybody with perseverence and a few news headlines here and there, to actually succeed in being issued the medicine. At enormous personal cost.

If not for Covid arriving on scene, momentum, focus and pressure would have built like a snowball. It already was. The government had no answer or justification for apparently refusing to acknowledge the law and permit qualifying individuals to access it.

Nothing has really changed at all there, which is the context in which I meant Covid was convenient for fully removing that pressure and scrutiny.

So medical cannabis has been legally available for UK patients, allegedly, as per the law, for 2 years now. But you would not know it. It's barely made a headline since obviously, one primary focus taking it's place and then also some big election thingy and required smearing, propaganda...ahem...I mean honest information programme was required.

So it has been too difficult for the UK government, officially the larges PRODUCER and exporter of Medical cannabis in the world at legalisation time here at least, to actually tick whatever box and make it happen.

I'm sure it will hit headlines again soon in a big way. They effectively managed to pass the bill, then sidestep the matter completely, leaving it stalled in redtape, for 2 years.

Those who know the exact facts, I was just catching bits here and there, were appauled and shocked at the strange block, effectively.

We were looking very likely to have full cannabis decriminalisation, within 5 years maximum, back 2 years ago. 10 at the very worst case.

Now it's anyone's guess. I could see it taking a whole year of campaign, protest and petition to get them to move their arm to enable medical cannabis access first.

They are just plainly deliberately moving this along as slowly and as incompetently as possible, so it would seem.

Personally, I would be quite concerned if they actually reviewed kava's legal status. Right now Kava is a vital medicine for my dog Val. If they looked into it, and discovered that a loophole allows Val the Greyhound to use kava, and not myself, they may take sturn messures to try and outlaw pet use, and really clamp down on importation.

I genuinely would have that concern. I ascribe almost zero faith, in the current government at least, to legitimately and fairly review kava, acknowledge it's safety for human consumption, as well as it's continually emerging medicinal worth, and do the right thing make it god damn legal, no strings attached.

At the very least I expect they would attach as many strings or ropes as possible. Right now I can easily obtain my dog's precious medicine. I would keep quiet about it and not draw their attention to kava until I had more confidence in them doing the just and right thing.

We CAN get CBD oil though thankfully, just a very expensive supplement it has become due to regulation guidelines and costs.

I find it atrocious and shocking how the Australian government, in true utilitarian style, prohibits the import of CBD into Australia. In this day and age!

We all know they are playing that hand with kava. But CBD?

This is my point. It just is not right, justified, meritted, it's unscientific.

And ultimately- plain Corrupt!

Last edited:

Jacob Bula

Nobody
I don't actually profess to be knwoledgable of the science on these particular medicines.

And I appreciate that we individually have very contrasting views and beliefs, not meant disrespectfully, far from it. But I do not feel that my suggestion or advice here, was at all innaprorpiate, misleading, dangerous, or invalid. I only breifly said those medicines do have toxicity.

I did not deny that they may provide symptom relief. I would have to actually look into it to comment more strongly on their potential and action, medicinally I admit. In that regard I accept what you are saying.

But for a sore throat, likely pathogen related, the Oil of oregano is an effective, powerful, safe natural remedy for directly treating the cause- the infection, inflammation, mucus, as well as relieving symptoms very very quickly and effectively.

And the Thieves essential oil- with respect, I assume you have never even heard of? Never had direct personal experience treating severe allergies and life threatening respiratory infections, as a result of Lyme destroyed immunity, where getting solid results and relief, fast and consistently, is an absolute must to simply live another day?

This has been my experience, first hand, and my survival has depended upon it.

I personally do not know of another essential oil blend in the world as antimicrobially powerful as Thieves by Young Living.

It absolutely WORKS! It kills respiratory infection fast, relieves symptoms, by direct antimicrobial action.

You can inhale it directly from palms, via steam inhalation, or, equally effective, is diluting 1 to 4 drops with a carrier oil, and applied topically over the chest and throat, it immediately provides massive relief from infection and congestion.

Im just saying, please don't just dismiss it until you have tried it. I am speaking from genuine, extensive personal experience of basically, life threatening situations. I know when something is saving my life and making breathing comfortable and manageable again.

It is called "Thieves" for a specific reason. A true story- During the Bubonic Plague, a particular group of robbers became notorious because they were the only example of being able to loot Plague victims, continually over time, without contracting the Plagie themselves.

Eventually, they were caught. For some leniency, they agreed to share their secret.

They were Spice Merchants. They used a particular blend of spices, rubbed all over their bodies and clothes, leaving them coated with the oils.

They shared the recipe. Thieves Oil is that exact formula. Young Living have been making the highest quality essential oils known for decades. Thieves essential oil truly works very very powerfully, against respiratory infection.

I know this myself from extensive personal experience. So do many thosands of others, at least, who have been fortunate enough to discover it and open-minded enough to try.

And to resist or object to the suggestion that a high grade essential oil blend, based on this formula with an array of essential oils with proven antimicrobial efficacy, it seems somewhat closed or biassed to me, and to an extent illogical.

I speak with passion and out of frustration. Everything I said except my knowledge of para/asp/ibuprofen, (which I do believe is unkind on the stomach lining), is very valid and useful information. Backed by experience.

If I allowed Wikipedia to programme my entirely unexperinced mind away from ever trying the Thieves Oil, or others (Eucalyptus, Rosemary, Clove etc etc) fearing Young Living are disengenuous, "Snake Oil", or simply inneffective....my God would I have missed out.

I can't think what else to say, I feel it is actually patronizing to be reproached in such a manner, when I know full well this will not fail to help somebody to treat, manage symptoms of respiratory infection as well as the cause itself.

In this world though, I am constantly held "bang to rights" as we say in England, to solidly prove any such mere suggestion, dismissed outright as a conspiracy freak, placebo, congnitive dissonance imaginer.

Does anybody really think Cannabis and ESPECIALLY good old harmless hemp, sustainable source of rope, clothing, paper, fuel and so much more...was so powerfully outlawed by a caring government for the genuine greater good of humanity?

And backed up, supported by actual science? You would think they had some serious legit science to justify such preposterous outrulings? As there cannot be any such science, or valid justification for those laws....well that is the system we are living under in this world, only too many people just fail to see the Fat lady crow!
I agree with @kavamehameha on most of his post about nature vs synthetics. Even though I myself prefer natural things over synthetics, its mostly emotional reasons as opposed to rational ones. At the end of the day everything is chemistry. Nature has just curated certain chemistry over millions of years. Also, you have to research anything before putting it into your body. Nature curated a lot of things that will kill you, sometimes within hours of ingestion. Mother nature curated everything beautifully through natural selection, but not everything was selected with humans as the end user.

@AlexisReal I think they were just having issues with how your excitement on the topic can lead to statements which can exaggerate or generalize sometimes. Everybody here has the common goal of helping others. Let's keep putting out those good vibes! Peace.

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
I agree with @kavamehameha on most of his post about nature vs synthetics. Even though I myself prefer natural things over synthetics, its mostly emotional reasons as opposed to rational ones. At the end of the day everything is chemistry. Nature has just curated certain chemistry over millions of years. Also, you have to research anything before putting it into your body. Nature curated a lot of things that will kill you, sometimes within hours of ingestion. Mother nature curated everything beautifully through natural selection, but not everything was selected with humans as the end user.

@AlexisReal I think they were just having issues with how your excitement on the topic can lead to statements which can exaggerate or generalize sometimes. Everybody here has the common goal of helping others. Let's keep putting out those good vibes! Peace.
I can digest that. I have such passion. My extensive and extremely intense personal experience, literally life or death if I don't get consistent results controlling abnormally severe respiratory symptoms which, besides only a "moderate" asthma diagnosis, the Allopathic, my Doctor, have not been able to ascribe any real diagnosis, respiratory wise, not provide any treatment besides the rare gem of asthma inhalers.

You see- I use inhalers as a must, since Lyme Disease unbalanced my body so unnaturally.

All other medicines I have ever tried, in any form- spray, tablet, capsule, liquid, I was severely allergic to.

I am not saying, no place for pharma meds. Unfortunately I think they do have a place in that in many cases they are actually needed and nature cannot necessarily provide enough or at least not enough or the right natural medicine is at disposal.

The reason I was so passionate speaking above is because I was reporting genuine solid experience at managing extremely severe respiratory and allergy symptoms plus multiple chronic respiratory infections over decades and having to be so incredibly ingenious in finding ways to control the symptoms and treat the recurring infections.

When I speak about oil of oregano and its usefulness for such cases and equally so the Thieves essential oil by young living I mentioned I'm not trying to make any grand statements like use this don't use anything else I'm just reporting my own solid experience albeit anecdotal but this is basically mirrored by anybody and everybody who has used these exact same remedies for these types of symptoms and conditions.

To me it would be completely dishonourable and unjust for these notions to be completely dismissed or interpreted out of context, and failed to be appreciated for the absolutely incredible lifesaving measures they can be with literally no side effects at all.

Hence my passion and I am sorry for being a little brash and fiery.

Never my intention to bring negativity.

Last edited:

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast

Also, and Im no oracle on this by any means...but I do believe in some, if not many cases, medicines come partly from nature orginally.

Ergot is possibly a poor example here of where nature led to (kind of) synthetic, since bizarrely in my mind, L you know what is almost....immaterial. It serves as a trigger,,in almost an identical way to the Fungus.

jonaspmd

found kava

Exactly this. Paracetamol is a special drug of all non steroid anti-inflammatory drugs out there. I think you can be a bit more relaxed mixing drugs like ibuprofen with kava, but never paracetamol. A single dose of 7-8 grams of paracetamol (when normal dose is 1-2 grams per day) will send you the intensive care unit at the very least, which can end in fatal liver failure. Medics don't advertise that for obvious reasons, but paracetamol is the single most effective household drug for suicide (writing this only to emphasize not to mix this drug with kava), as opposed to benzodiazepines, for example. You can take 20 tablets of BZD and will only have a really good night's sleep.