What's new

Water Ph

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Fiber is what specifically messes with my digestive system, sweet constipation.
You know I never had trouble with constipation because I used to drink heavily which seemed to push things through. Since switching to kava I haven't noticed much difference as it seems to have a similar effect. Everyone is different though and you'll know your body better than anyone else.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Out of interest what strains are you drinking and how much? I started off pretty light as it's natural to do so. I've been drinking kava for just over a year now and my consumption has increased steadily until I've reached my sweet spot. I still overdo it a little but more often than not I get it right so I have just enough to get the feeling I want on a particular night. It took me quite a while though, plenty of trial and error.

EQ

Atman
Meat shits on veg? Seriously though, I'd be interested in your thoughts behind that statement.
Yeah meat shits on vegetables. Meat, and fruit have lots of energy.
Vegetables are empty space. They had more purpose when access to meat wasn't through a store.

But made well or used as additives to something, like diced onion in hamburger or tomatoe in spaghetti is good. But eating empty veg won't give a lot.

Last edited:

Blinkyrocket

Kava Enthusiast
Out of interest what strains are you drinking and how much? I started off pretty light as it's natural to do so. I've been drinking kava for just over a year now and my consumption has increased steadily until I've reached my sweet spot. I still overdo it a little but more often than not I get it right so I have just enough to get the feeling I want on a particular night. It took me quite a while though, plenty of trial and error.
Well, right now only Solomons from Nakamal at Home because the reviews say it is cerebral and heady. I prepared it the way it said to which was with a cup of kava to 2 cups of warm water and drank 1/2 a cup of that. I drank another half cup after 30 minutes and 30 minutes after that cup I just got tired and cranky. In anyone's experience, does having another shell after too long just make the experience worse?

verticity

I'm interested in things
Well, right now only Solomons from Nakamal at Home because the reviews say it is cerebral and heady. I prepared it the way it said to which was with a cup of kava to 2 cups of warm water and drank 1/2 a cup of that. I drank another half cup after 30 minutes and 30 minutes after that cup I just got tired and cranky. In anyone's experience, does having another shell after too long just make the experience worse?
A cup of kava in 2 cups of water is extremely strong. That's the way they like to make it at BKH, but I prefer to use 1/2 cups of kava per 4 cups of water... But, yes, if I drink too much I can get tired and have a strong desire to retire. I don't get cranky so much, but I suppose I could get cranky if I were in a situation where I had drunk too much kava, but was unable to lie down..

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Yes, sounds strong to me. Never had any N@H stuff as they don't ship to the UK. Tired and cranky would almost describe my experience with anything with Loa in the name, waka or Lawena. I might have even noticed a touch of depression. There are absolutely loads of kavas out there to try and that one may just not be for you.

I love the way British people say "veg" by the way.
Meat and 2 veg, standard Sunday fare :)