What's new

What does your Avatar mean to you?

Sam Handwich

Kava Enthusiast
Can you imagine! When couch-lock turns into jacuzzi-lock we will be in trouble. Though soaking in bubbly water up to your chin while drinking kava may be the cure for dermo, some experimentation is definitely called for!

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Late to this party.

My avatar is a simple depiction on red background of what appears to be Captain Crunch holding what looks like a milk container pouring milk, but oh that isn't milk. It's the milk of Vanuatu, the ambrosia of Hawaii. It's certainly kava. In fact this isn't Captain Crunch at all. It's his Polynesian brother, Kapmcrunk, doing his best to keep this kava-centric experiment known as "Kavaforums" running as cleanly as possible.

But seriously my first avatar was a gigantic smiley face. Totally ambiguous. Honestly I didn't know how involved I wanted to get in this questionable plant called "kava kava". As you can tell I only got slightly involved.

VictoryRider

Kava Enthusiast
Kava + jacuzzi: I concur!!!! Next time both are available together, I will definitely try it.

Last edited:

Capitán Bastos

Presanteur
My avatar is not politically motivated.
The picture captures how I feel in general about a lot of things.
I will never have President Trump's looks or his full head of hair.
I will never have his charm or his level of social intelligence.
I will never have his grasp on reality.
I will never have his level of insight and awareness of self.
And I just can't make that expression myself.

Thank you Trump, for this.
Your greatest gift to the world, second only to your speeches and rhetorical bouts.

Sam Handwich

Kava Enthusiast
My avatar is not politically motivated.
The picture captures how I feel in general about a lot of things.
I will never have President Trump's looks or his full head of hair.
I will never have his charm or his level of social intelligence.
I will never have his grasp on reality.
I will never have his level of insight and awareness of self.
And I just can't make that expression myself.

Thank you Trump, for this.
Your greatest gift to the world, second only to your speeches and rhetorical bouts.
Thanks for replying @Capitán Bastos. Unfortunately I cannot like your post for fear that someone might misinterpret my like as a like for Trump. So sorry, you will just have to know that I like it ;)

4bikes

A while ago I was setting up an account on another forum and couldn't think of a name but I had 4 bicycles at the time, so I went with that. Since then, I've used the name for a few accounts. The avatar was just a picture of a bicycle wheel that I found on the web. A few years ago, I learned how to build wheels and I think that is a pretty fun thing to do. I like bicycles for a whole range of reasons (I'll ramble if I get started). Long story short--my avatar doesn't really have too much to do with kava except for the fact that I like both, ha.

Bubba Bula

krunkadelic relic
A while ago I was setting up an account on another forum and couldn't think of a name but I had 4 bicycles at the time, so I went with that. Since then, I've used the name for a few accounts. The avatar was just a picture of a bicycle wheel that I found on the web. A few years ago, I learned how to build wheels and I think that is a pretty fun thing to do. I like bicycles for a whole range of reasons (I'll ramble if I get started). Long story short--my avatar doesn't really have too much to do with kava except for the fact that I like both, ha.
How much do you ride? Do you race?

4bikes

How much do you ride? Do you race?
That's one of the most ridiculous things about me--how much I identify with bicycles but how little I ride. After being pretty heavily into bicycling as a job and hobby through college, I got hit by a car a few years ago and have not managed to shake off some fear that resulted from that. There are some trails and paths near my house that I ride pretty regularly and can usually get in a few hundred miles a month in the summer, but it's recreational or cross training for running (I have a fixed gear that I love because it helps me train running cadence). The rest of the year, the bikes sit in the garage.