What's new

¿pakihani paartay ai?

D

Deleted User01

I hereby submit a motion to the committee that @Deleted User01 shave certain body parts of his with a straight razor, and submit the samples to @Deleted User for testing. All in favor say aye.
Your motion has been duly submitted to the committee. The committee would only warn you that such a large amount of hair floating in the air might accidently land in your Grog. Thus redefining the word "Lateral Root Hair". :eek:

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
I move that @Deleted User01 shave certain body parts of @verticity and submit the razor to Kona Kava Farms as their only authorized kava harvesting tool.
I move that Deleted User01 also send the actual hairs along with the razor to the kona kava farms, that way maybe it will add some potency to there wood shavings, oops I mean kava. :hilarious:
Aloha.

Chris

D

Deleted User01

I move that Deleted User01 also send the actual hairs along with the razor to the kona kava farms, that way maybe it will add some potency to there wood shavings, oops I mean kava. :hilarious:
Aloha. Chris

Disclaimer. The Kava Forums cannot truthfully say whether Kona's Kava is wood shavings, hair from the dog that bit ya, or any other substance. The truth is, I have never tried their kava nor do I know anyone who ever has. Therefore, and herewith, we cannot make such a bold statement. Therefore we feel obligated to admonish Chris with the following:
"Bad Dawg ... Bad Dawg". There, we have fulfilled our legal duty.

D

Deleted User01

Gasp ...:eek: Dang @Deleted User, don't make your sentences so long, you know I get apoplexy. Good to know on that moving chain though ...
Full Disclosure. As Deleted User as so wryly disclaimed, I am not a Lawyer or a legal representative of any forum, I only play one on the Kava Forums. I am therefore required by law to rescind the 2 "Bad Dawgs" and replace them with 2 "Atta Boys".

There, I hope that makes you happy. :rolleyes:

K

Kava Steve

Disclaimer: @Deleted User01 is not qualified to make official disclaimers. Heeding any disclaimer made by him is done at your own risk.
Disclaimer Disclaimer: The disclaimer above is not authorized either. In fact, even reading this disclaimer or the prior disclaimer is done at the risk of wasting your own time, or the time of others. No obligation is expressed or implied for any consequence of reading any further at all. Please keep your tray table up, and your seatback in the full upright position; not for use by small children; reading this entire disclaimer disclaimer and the disclaimer preceding it in one breath may cause suffocation hazard. Do not attempt to stop moving chain with bare hands, bear hands, or the hands of others.
d'oh, I read it in the reclined position with a bag of Hanakapi ai

D

Deleted User01

Oh Wow, @Kava Steve, you are so ready for the Partay! I got nothing because I hear the paddle boat that is delivering my kava suffered a setback due to shark attacks. But I still have some pretty good kavas lined up and ready for duty. :D

K

Kava Steve

Aloha.

Chris
is this why my father in law says kwk borongoru tastes like pencil shavings.... Chris just spilled the beans