What's new

The AluBall - A new and easy way to make Kava

Pacifico

Kava Enthusiast
I know I would be sold if I can do all of that in 30 seconds with similar to traditional results. Even if the results weren't spot on, I would still be interested. Right now, this is what I do with micronized and a Blender Bottle.

Kavafied

Kava Vendor
I know I would be sold if I can do all of that in 30 seconds with similar to traditional results. Even if the results weren't spot on, I would still be interested. Right now, this is what I do with micronized and a Blender Bottle.
We hope the AluBall™ will surpass your expectations any everyone else's in this forum. As Kava enthusiasts you will be its toughest critic. I can tell you that through taste testing, we found noticeable differences with even micronized Kava used in the Aluball™ compared to just shaking micro Kava up in a blender bottle.

verticity

I'm interested in things
I can tell you that through taste testing, we found noticeable differences with even micronized Kava used in the Aluball™ compared to just shaking micro Kava up in a blender bottle.
Different how? Is the mesh of the Aluball so fine that it removes larger particles?

KavaLot

Kava Enthusiast
I think it's very kewl. It doesn't take much to release the goodness, the secret is the grind.

krazyforkava

Kava Enthusiast
I could probably stuff four tablespoons in that. I think I could use this for the 11 year waka I got, the grind is terrible this time around, just like fine ground kava is all it is. Seems like I might give this thing a whirl when it comes out!

Paulie-Paul

thekavaroots.com
Kava Vendor
I'm skeptical. Maybe I'm just a traditionalist but I can't see this being better than getting yer hands dirty and getting in there with the Makas. But prove me wrong

Kavafied

Kava Vendor
I'm skeptical. Maybe I'm just a traditionalist but I can't see this being better than getting yer hands dirty and getting in there with the Makas. But prove me wrong
We hope the AluBall™ will exceed your expectations. The Kava industry needs more ways to brew Kava and were happy to be providing one. Hopefully some day well have as many ways to brew Kava as we do Coffee.

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
Ya I wasen't sure about the whole thing, but after watching the video I must say that it sure is interesting!
Looks like you were using either instant or micronized in the video? Im guessing those 2 would mix the easiest but they both dont realy need to be strained anyways...
But if it provides results like that with regular med grind kava root powder. Then I think your on to somthing! :)
It certainly would be perfect for people on the go!

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
Oh and it looked like there was things inside the ball...like round rocks/marbles...I'm guessing those are used along with the water to get the kavalactones out...can you explain a little more about the inside of the ball? I may have missed it somewhere!