What's new

Former Hawaiian Kava Scam

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickbroken

Kava Enthusiast
I don't want to comment much on Kavassuer since I have had my differences with him before, but I will say that I trust Chris and GHK more than any other vendor on here. That is not a knock against other vendors but with GHK I know that I am getting quality kava that I don't have to worry about, there are other vendors on here which I have my doubts about because they tend to be less than ethical. I have only ever had one shipping issues with GHK, but we are talking out of a lot of different orders so I will say that it is strange to attack the most reputable person in the kava industry.

D

Deleted User01

He deleted his post. @Alia
Well shoot fire. I got all worked up for nothing. I remember one Saturday morning he posted something silly yet provocative. When I replied with conviction, he innocently says, "I was just asking a question". I guess I should have learned my lesson back then. I wonder if his sponsors got after him. :sneaky:

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Hi everyone, I got up this morning to a bunch of phone messages and then I see all of this. My question is, does anyone have a screen shot or a copy of @Kavasseur 's Hawaiian kava scam, I have talked to my lawyer and he says we have a good case just based on the info I got off of the kava forums. I would like to take this guy to court and shut his mouth once and for all. Please if anyone has a copy of what he had on his website, please send it to me. My Lawyer says the testimony of some of the key kava forum members is also enough to proceed with the legal action.

I must also say, thank you to all of you for your support. As most of you know I have been in the kava business for a very long time and I have a lot of kava experts as friends who have known me for a very long time. I only grow the best possible kava to supply to folks like you.
I would never give you anything else but the best. Thank all again, your support brings tears to my eyes, I had no idea I would have such an impact on the kava community when I first started my website 3 years ago. Thank you all, I am humbled and I will continue to provide you all with the best "Pure Hawaiian " 'Awa in the world.
Aloha nui loa.

Chris

TheKavaFlow

Kava Podcaster
Hi everyone, I got up this morning to a bunch of phone messages and then I see all of this. My question is, does anyone have a screen shot or a copy of @Kavasseur 's Hawaiian kava scam, I have talked to my lawyer and he says we have a good case just based on the info I got off of the kava forums. I would like to take this guy to court and shut his mouth once and for all. Please if anyone has a copy of what he had on his website, please send it to me. My Lawyer says the testimony of some of the key kava forum members is also enough to proceed with the legal action.

I must also say, thank you to all of you for your support. As most of you know I have been in the kava business for a very long time and I have a lot of kava experts as friends who have known me for a very long time. I only grow the best possible kava to supply to folks like you.
I would never give you anything else but the best. Thank all again, your support brings tears to my eyes, I had no idea I would have such an impact on the kava community when I first started my website 3 years ago. Thank you all, I am humbled and I will continue to provide you all with the best "Pure Hawaiian " 'Awa in the world.
Aloha nui loa.

Chris
Chris, you had better be training someone in your traditional 'awa farming ways. If you get hit by a train, the kava world will really, really suffer. Seriously.

Reach out if you need anything.

D

Deleted User01

Chris
Aw come on Chris, don't hold anything back, tell us how you really feel. :LOL: I know he just drug you and your family through the mud and that ain't right. Everyone here agrees on that point and we are all on your side. But getting the lawyer involved is a waste of good money. The culprit is going to plea Temporary Insanity and anyone who witnessed his behavior the last few days will testify, "Yup, he's crazier than a March hare". He took down the post (lucky for him). Have a few cups of Hanakapi Ai' and let the anger of being personally attacked subside a bit. It's hard to do but if anyone can do it, you can.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Hi everyone, thanks to you all for you help and support. I really don't know why Doug is acting like this and making such false accusations. I really wish he would show us some proof of what he is talking about.
Remember anyone who comes to Hawaii on the Big Island is welcome to come and see my farm and maybe even get to try some fresh kava root. I am open to (almost) all, maybe even Doug, I would love to see his jaw drop after seeing acres and acres of huge healthy kava.
Aloha nui loa to all.

Chris

Last edited:

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Aw come on Chris, don't hold anything back, tell us how you really feel. :LOL: I know he just drug you and your family through the mud and that ain't right. Everyone here agrees on that point and we are all on your side. But getting the lawyer involved is a waste of good money. The culprit is going to plea Temporary Insanity and anyone who witnessed his behavior the last few days will testify, "Yup, he's crazier than a March hare". He took down the post (lucky for him). Have a few cups of Hanakapi Ai' and let the anger of being personally attacked subside a bit. It's hard to do but if anyone can do it, you can.
I am not angry, I have too much kava in my system already, that's what happens when you have to ensure the quality of the kava you sell. The way I do it is, I will drink 2 cups of kava from each batch I make. :hungry:
Hay, I wonder if that could be affecting my shipping times, I always wondered why I feel too relaxed to go to the post office, that's why I have my daughter go to the post office for me. :) Sometimes I get stuck in the back of my kava farm where all the huge plants are, my wife will come out to see what is going on and she will find me laying under a big huge Kumakua, chewing some lateral roots, well not chewing but was chewing, she finds me covered in all the makas that I chewed all the good stuff from, she just tells me to wipe off all the fresh kava from my face and come back home and get to work, oh ya she always brings a ATV with a trailer so she can give me a ride back. :ROFLMAO:
Well time for me to get back to the back of the kava field to test some more kava, er I mean time to get back to work. (y)
Aloha.

Chris

Rick.Sanchez

Kava Enthusiast
I am not angry, I have too much kava in my system already, that's what happens when you have to ensure the quality of the kava you sell. The way I do it is, I will drink 2 cups of kava from each batch I make. :hungry:
Hay, I wonder if that could be affecting my shipping times, I always wondered why I feel too relaxed to go to the post office, that's why I have my daughter go to the post office for me. :) Sometimes I get stuck in the back of my kava farm where all the huge plants are, my wife will come out to see what is going on and she will find me laying under a big huge Kumakua, chewing some lateral roots, well not chewing but was chewing, she finds me covered in all the makas that I chewed all the good stuff from, she just tells me to wipe off all the fresh kava from my face and come back home and get to work, oh ya she always brings a ATV with a trailer so she can give me a ride back. :ROFLMAO:
Well time for me to get back to the back of the kava field to test some more kava, er I mean time to get back to work. (y)
Aloha.

Chris
I'm really jealous. Sounds like my kind of "work"

D

Deleted User01

Sometimes I get stuck in the back of my kava farm where all the huge plants are, my wife will come out to see what is going on and she will find me laying under a big huge Kumakua, chewing some lateral roots, well not chewing but was chewing, she finds me covered in all the makas that I chewed all the good stuff from, she just tells me to wipe off all the fresh kava from my face and come back home and get to work, oh ya she always brings a ATV with a trailer so she can give me a ride back. :ROFLMAO:
Chris
The Tom Sawyer of kava. Lying under a tree chewing on some kava root while pondering the blue sky above you. Man, what a life! But then your wife snaps you out of your dreamy like state. Yup, that's what wives too. It's like their main job. :LOL:

Dr.Krunk

Certified Quack
Aloha.

Chris
That's just not fair :unsure:
I need a new job and lifestyle! lol I'm sure there's a lot of work involved and you earned your reputation for a reason. It's amazing to have a career that is your passion. Keep it up!

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
I don't want to comment much on Kavassuer since I have had my differences with him before, but I will say that I trust Chris and GHK more than any other vendor on here. That is not a knock against other vendors but with GHK I know that I am getting quality kava that I don't have to worry about, there are other vendors on here which I have my doubts about because they tend to be less than ethical. I have only ever had one shipping issues with GHK, but we are talking out of a lot of different orders so I will say that it is strange to attack the most reputable person in the kava industry.
he gave a good review to GHK and Nene a year ago...

Islandtime

Kava Curious
Aloha.

Chris
Hey Chris, just wanna say ghk has been my favorite for a while which is why I was alarmed at the post, but quickly realized what the deal was after posting here. I hope I didn't cause too much of a headache.
Thanks for being awesome!

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Hey Chris, just wanna say ghk has been my favorite for a while which is why I was alarmed at the post, but quickly realized what the deal was after posting here. I hope I didn't cause too much of a headache.
Thanks for being awesome!
It is no problem at all, If I were you and I saw that I would do the same thing. At least this way it shows people the truth about matters.
You can count on me for the best "Pure Hawaiian" 'Awa you can find. There are a few other farmers and they grow some good stuff too but we really need more kava farmers in Hawaii. I am glad I can provide Hawaiian kava to the world, at lest where I can ship to. (y)
Thank you for being an awesome customer. Aloha.

Chris

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Chris, I come to the island typically at least once a year. If I count in "everybody", I'd love to see your kava farm next time I'm around. I don't have any trips imminently planned, but for now, I'd love to see some pictures of the many acres of kava plants. It must be a sight to behold! A field of dreams, if you will. I've seen a couple large plantations in Fiji and Tonga, and even a somewhat large plantation on the Hamakua Coast, but it likely wasn't as big as yours. Cheers!

Last edited:
D

Deleted User01

I thought Kojo was back in the states already. Anyone here on the forum has the right to boycott his website if they don't agree with his point of view. Free Country Man! If he defames someone, he has to be ready for the legal Rambo-Fications. Please Kojo, settle down. You're the one that is running around making weird accusations. You are stressing all of us. If you just stand down, take your kava, and relax, then everyone can relax too.

kilakila

Kava keeps me going.
Wow. I missed a lot of action! Would have made a change from stressing over Drumpf.

I didn't know the forums had a Facebook page! So just been reading over there, and like a few others, I think kavasseur seems to be having some major emotional issues. Just being flippant here but maybe he doesn't have any kava with him. But I feel kinda bad for him, and I think an intervention of some sort is in order to help him out.

Or it's just the way he is and nothing can be done. As Drumpf would say - Sad!

Status
Not open for further replies.