What's new

Boroguru

Slow Native

All the way!!
Just wanna say that the lb of Boroguru I received yesterday is the bomb! Two heaping tbs in 3 cups o water had a great relaxed feel, then I ate a fairly large bowl of beans about 15 minutes after drinking my last shell. About 5 minutes after finishing my meal, I experienced the biggest Kava rush I've ever had.. To me this was similar to the beginning onset of good MDMA fir about 8 minutes and then faded out to a great relaxing evening and vivid dreams.
Kudos to BKH and some great kava!

kl.RounderIII

Kava Curious
I had the boroguru and had some vivid, but scary dreams. 
I love scary dreams so that is pretty nice. Is that weird to like scary dreams?
Anyway, Boroguru is some pretty good kava.

Slow Native

All the way!!
Whatever floats your boat! All kava I've tried has potentiated my dreams. Up to this point that was the best attribute, but this Boroguru has been producing very nice effects.

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
Yup, Boroguru is at the top of my favorites list. Never had any kind of altered dreams though.

mos3z

Kava Enthusiast
Judd, whoa.

Just got my new boroguru order

It's hardcore. Stronger than last batch.

It smelled like pine cones and bengay.

When I mixed a batch it had an angry looking yellow foam on top that I think was pure resin.

I mixed a strong batch 1 cup to 2 cup water with lecithin.

Only drank 3 ounces, so messed up right now, but in a good way :)

It started hitting me after 5 min, usually takes 15 min for me for all kava.

Looking forward, bought 2 1lb bags

Thanks man

Boroguru is my favorite kava right now. I've never tried borogu is it similar?

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Awesome! I love that you guys love it. It is a great root and I've been working with my supplier on processing to make it stronger and fresher. That goes for the other varieties as well. Thanks to everyone for the business and kind words.

kl.stevev

Kava Curious
The lb of boroguru I got wasn't strong. But hearing from this, I'm definitely gonna give it another shot. It might of totally been something on my end too. bad prep, reverse tolerance?

kl.new2kava

Kava Enthusiast
I just went to order some and it's sold out as was the borogu. I guess it's my bad for not ordering it sooner. I hope it comes back soon. I ordered up some nambawen instead. I don't know how bula could go about doing it but it would be cool if an instant could be made from boroguro. I'd love an instant high with DHM content.

krunkedout

Kava Lover
I just got a kilo of this in the mail the other day and wow. I do think this is stronger than the last time I had it. 6 tablespoons and 3cups water with some lecithin and I felt like I had had a few shots. Highly recommended kava. I love the smell too, it smells really fresh and piney with a sort of peppery undertone, it's nice. Keep up the great work Judd!

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
New2kava- Sorry about being sold out of Boroguru. Should be back in stock Wednesday or Thursday, along with Borogu which we've been out of for a while. You'll love that Nambawan though.

krunkedout

Kava Lover
I drank so much boroguru today. I was so krunked, it felt like I had like 5 beers! But afterwards I got a kava hangover and my muscles felt like shit. I guess I drank to much. But I usually do that when I have a kava sesh with my friend. "nah lets just make more" lol

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
If there's one of our kavas you can drink too much of, Boroguru is it. It has the highest DHM content of all of our kavas, which as I'm sure you know, can cause you to feel pretty shitty. Next time you're going hard like that be sure to drink tons of water. It will help.

krunkedout

Kava Lover
Judd said:
If there's one of our kavas you can drink too much of, Boroguru is it. It has the highest DHM content of all of our kavas, which as I'm sure you know, can cause you to feel pretty shitty. Next time you're going hard like that be sure to drink tons of water. It will help.
thanks for the tip Judd!

kl.new2kava

Kava Enthusiast
This new batch is totally different, good just different. The grind is no longer the least bit coarse, it is super fine basically micronized the same way that fu'u was. It kind of led to to wonder if Judd accidently mislabled bags and sent me fu'u instead, but it has the same relaxing and sedating properties that I cam to love. It has a more powerfull aroma than I remember and a really complex and unique smell and taste. Based on it's being practically micronized, I'm going to drink it as I did fu'u and just mix it with water and drink like an instant. It should last a while that way.

kl.stevev

Kava Curious
This kava gives me hangovers. I've never had it this bad with any other kava. That's my only problem with it. Gonna try to drink more water with it next time.

It's potent. The grind is powdery, had to switch strainer bags because too much kava was squeezing through. The effects are a little unique, very good though. I wish it was less heady though.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Sorry about the hangovers, steve. Kava hangovers suck. More water should help. Glad most of you are liking it. Still working with my supplier in Vanuatu on the processing. I think this batch is a little too fine, gonna go slightly coarser on the next one.