What's new

Boroguru

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
50 grams should be more than enough. In fact I think some folks around here use less for anxiolytic purposes. If you haven't tried boroguru before I would do a test run *before* this day in case you get nauseous or something.

kl.sakamoto

Kava Curious
Unusually stressful events are not the best times for experimenting with kava... but that's just my opinion. Talk to your doctor/therapist/counselor beforehand, try to find a couple different strategies for dealing with stress.

pooley

Kava Curious
midas said:
pooley wrote:Hi peeps,

I'm new to kava, Just ordered some of this after reading this thread as it sounds good.

Hope it will help with my anxiety and for a bit recreational fun :)
Hello and welcome. Lots of people on here use kava for anxiety relief, I hope you find it helps you too. Let us know how it goes for you :)
Well i have been using the Boroguru for a few days now and I am a happy with it. Luckily it worked first time for me.

It does help with my anxiety and i like the 'drunk' feeling it gives but pity it does not last long.

kl.TidyMinion

Kava Curious
Just put in an order for Boroguru based on what i've been reading around the forum.

@ Pooley, any further notes you could add about the Boroguru after some more time with it? Excited to try it out!