What's new

Kava Kava Candy

kl.el187joker

Kava Enthusiast
i ordered a sampler kava candy pack. and i am so freaking excited. it sucks i waited until christmas time to order. been stalking the mailman and i just cant wait any more.

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
Those cases are really nice to have. The half case I got from a friend of mine lasted me through the entire semester (2.5ish months) and I still got a pack left. It was just about the perfect supplement to a bag of high quality root.

endwatcher

Is there death before life?
Yea I love em cause they are easy to introduce to newbs.

And not to mention......work really well on me:)

I bet Ill be smiling ALOT for the next upcoming weeks, haha

uuku pi

Kava Enthusiast
going to order candy (2 cases ) tonight. Such a good price and my best friend seems to be allergic to the grog. Feel so bad for him,he really needs it. Me too:) Love your drawing. You got it there.

kl.el187joker

Kava Enthusiast
new2kava said:
I like the candies and drink mix. It seems like it makes kava usable anywhere. I imagine a hunk of kava extract or instant kava powder may likely cause some bullshit with custums and flight nazis, but the candies and drink mixes wouldn't get any reaction. If I ever have to get violated by the TSA again and fly I will have copius amounts of candies and drink. Also good for roadrage or being in a car with my girlfriend with her whining and playing of the lamest possible music.

I tried or should I say overtried the advise to use the drink mix like a pixie stick. I basically just tilted my head back and dumped the whole packet in my mouth, not something I recommend. I got dust in my lungs and was fighting not to cough as I had a mouthful of powder so I just directed the coughing out my nose and it was not chill at all. While it helped it kick in, I should've not been such an asshat and done in it dabs.

AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! I AM LITERALLY ROTFL !!!!!

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
Really glad you are all enjoying the candy and thanks a lot for the feedback - always much appreciated!  (btw: i have done the Pixie Styx thing with the pack and totally thought a lung was going to come up....it was terrible.  I guess dabbing  in small amounts is better :)

I just put up a 20% off coupon for orders over $15.00 (wholesale not included):  Coupon is: 2013   HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Every once in a while I post coupons on Facebook on the online coupon section for those interested: http://www.facebook.com/kavakavacandy

Cheers, Steve

kl.el187joker

Kava Enthusiast
i received my kava candy today and tried one as soon as i opened the package. they were everything i hoped for :) thank you steve for you great product. i will be ordering more as soon as i get the funds. oh yeah my wife liked the candy also. (hehe ive been getting her to drink with me lately and danm. i cant believe she likes it so much. when we start drinking she is always down to have some more.)

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
Uuku Pi - thanks hope you guys enjoy :)  Funny how fast the cases can go...bring a few to work or a few in the car

el187joker - really glad we did not disappoint and thanks a ton for the feedback.  Don't let the wife eat too many :)

krunkedout

Kava Lover
My boxes will be here momentarily! Which is perfect timing since I have to go to work and put up with a boss that can't tell his hand from his foot. Do these work best without food or does it not really matter since it absorbs sublingually? And also, do you think I would be able to take these on a plane or will TSA take them and then molest me in those small rooms?

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
They're gonna molest you in a small room anyways. Seriously I doubt it. They're candy and look like something you bought at the snack stand so I doubt they'd give you any grief over it. Empty stomach is the best way to absorb them in my opinion. Yeah, they'll go sublingually, but you'll have have higher level in your system if your stomach is empty. I can attest to this.

krunkedout

Kava Lover
Kapmcrunk said:
They're gonna molest you in a small room anyways. Seriously I doubt it. They're candy and look like something you bought at the snack stand so I doubt they'd give you any grief over it. Empty stomach is the best way to absorb them in my opinion. Yeah, they'll go sublingually, but you'll have have higher level in your system if your stomach is empty. I can attest to this.
thanks kapm!

kl.midas

Kava Enthusiast
I love these things. It does take about 4 or so of them before I feel a nice calming effect, but they're just so convenient that it's a minor complaint. They do work best on an empty stomach I think. I try to let them dissolve in my mouth in their own time, rather than sucking on them.

Ed!

Kava Enthusiast
The last few times I've flown I've had a pack with me. I have yet to be molested.

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
I have traveled with them a lot and no issues ever...except sometimes the person next to me ask me what it is and I give them a piece.  I usually have 5-6 packs.  Going to NY soon so I am bringing some cases - hope no molestation happens!

kl.Letharia

Kava Curious
Does anyone know if kava candy can go bad? Last time I had kava was last summer, so I decided to start out with a kava candy I bought around then... After having it under my tongue for a few minutes I got a weird head rush/headache/nausea that I've never had before... Not necessarily blaming the candy, but wondering if I should be more cautious with all kava or just the old candy.. :/

kl.el187joker

Kava Enthusiast
i have got a similar feeling before and it was always when i was dehydrated. i freaking love these candies though. i have given a few and always got a good response.