What's new

New vendor to cover the whole of Europe

Kavaclubeu

Kava Vendor
Hi everybody,
just a few words about my last order at Kava Club. Easy payment and fast delivery of an inconspicuous pack.
The product is of quality. I will order again, no doubt. Mark answers all your customers related questions per e-mail and keep you informed about new arrivals.
Bula !
Glad to hear you enjoyed the kava!

Teuton

I also placed my first order with Mark from kavaclub and was very satisfied with the ordering and delivery process (one week to Germany). I ordered two different kavas and both were of excellent quality. I am glad that I found him as a reliable kava source in Europe.

Kavaclubeu

Kava Vendor
I also placed my first order with Mark from kavaclub and was very satisfied with the ordering and delivery process (one week to Germany). I ordered two different kavas and both were of excellent quality. I am glad that I found him as a reliable kava source in Europe.
Happy to help you guys get good root in Germany!

IberiKava

Atlantic KavaLover
Hi people, I didn't introduce myself yet, my account is totally new..
but well, my first message is going to be just to say that I got some kava from kavaclubeu, melo-melo, and it was fantastic. I got very fond of it and started to do it almost every night.
I would do a review but I'm not very experienced in kava yet, so I will wait till I know more about the nuances. I think it's potent and effective for what I was looking, unwind at the end of the day and get good sleep. It's probably more heavy than heady, for what I know, and Mark told me so too.
Good to be in this community.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Hi people, I didn't introduce myself yet, my account is totally new..
but well, my first message is going to be just to say that I got some kava from kavaclubeu, melo-melo, and it was fantastic. I got very fond of it and started to do it almost every night.
I would do a review but I'm not very experienced in kava yet, so I will wait till I know more about the nuances. I think it's potent and effective for what I was looking, unwind at the end of the day and get good sleep. It's probably more heavy than heady, for what I know, and Mark told me so too.
Good to be in this community.
We're glad to have you with us. Welcome aboard!

D

Deleted member 9642

As @Szafirek mentions in addition to having my own kava in stock I am also to get specfic products on request for people in europe who can't obtain straight from america or the south pacific without having to worry about custom problems.
I wish it was like that but after 4 requests in the last few months (to get Fijian from AOK or Kava Depot, and Nene from GHK), I don't dare ask anymore. I'm running out of kava soon, and I'm going to have to give up this treatment (it helps me a lot with post-traumatic stress) because I can't really get any more. I really regret that @Edward can't ship to Europe anymore...

Michael Nielsen

Kava Enthusiast
I wish it was like that but after 4 requests in the last few months (to get Fijian from AOK or Kava Depot, and Nene from GHK), I don't dare ask anymore. I'm running out of kava soon, and I'm going to have to give up this treatment (it helps me a lot with post-traumatic stress) because I can't really get any more. I really regret that @Edward can't ship to Europe anymore...
Is kavaeurope an option?

D

Deleted member 9642

@Michael Nielsen
Unfortunately, the only kava that my digestive system can tolerate (systematic gastric reflux with the others), are the Fijian ones and to my knowledge, they don't offer any.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Hello, I'm sorry that I can't sell to you anymore but as Mark says he is able to get different kavas. The things is that not every kava that you particularly like will always be in stock so you may have to accept some alternatives. There are always going to be kavas similar to what you like so maybe reach out to Mark again and have a conversation about what he can get rather than about what he can't. I'm sure he will be able to help you.

Orz[EST]

Kava Enthusiast
I have a hunch that some sort of pleasant or interesting exercise woukd be great for PTSD. Social dancing, kickbox, volkeyball, improv, weight lifting, nordic walkind, disc golf IDK what is your cup of tea.

Orz[EST]

Kava Enthusiast
Of supplements / garden plants I have a hunch that schizandra is great for body.

For mind, kanna should be good but it is long-term tolerable as tea or sublingual. Many are very weak, ET2 is definitely not weak, and it may have very intense and serious effects combined with serotonin enhancing pharmaceuticals such as SSRI and food supplements such as hefty doses of 5-HTP. On its own it is good and respected african plant.

Read thoroughly how to use.

Orz[EST]

Kava Enthusiast
IDK about psychology. CBT may or may not help, it is also sort of a quick fix.

If contact sports is suitable, it should raise stress tolerance a lot. BJJ or capoeira might have good vibe culture. Generally.

Orz[EST]

Kava Enthusiast
Had some fijian waka from kavaclub. Quite potent and euphoric, maybe a bit nauseating in higher doses. Had to correct to a bit lower count of tbsp. No vile taste.

D

Deleted member 9642

@Edward Thank you, but I made 4 attempts already.

@Orz[EST] I bike and garden, which helps. I also do a little bit of mindfulness meditation, which is similar to CBT. There are some activities I can't afford because I lost my job and my income is limited. I don't know Shizandra but I'll find out. However, I tried kanna years ago and it increased my heart rate too much. Also, I was prescribed an SSRI in the beginning, and it was hell...so I absolutely avoid substances that act too much on serotonin, like kanna does. Thanks for your suggestions.

@Michael Nielsen I have never tried Nene. But I read a lot of reviews that said it was one of the smoothest kavas to drink and good for sleep. That's why I wanted to try. But so far I have had disastrous effects on my gastric system with any kava from Vanuatu for example. However, the last kava I tried at Mark's was not very good for my reflux (though it was a Fijian, but an "old" root, maybe that's the reason?). And yes, I want to order from the EU because for 1 year and the new European law, there are more checks for systematic taxes (and therefore more seizures). Kava is not classified as narcotic in my country, but on a list of plants which are not marketable, because "the expected therapeutic effects are inferior to the potential side effects"...

Michael Nielsen

Kava Enthusiast
@Edward Thank you, but I made 4 attempts already.

@Orz[EST] I bike and garden, which helps. I also do a little bit of mindfulness meditation, which is similar to CBT. There are some activities I can't afford because I lost my job and my income is limited. I don't know Shizandra but I'll find out. However, I tried kanna years ago and it increased my heart rate too much. Also, I was prescribed an SSRI in the beginning, and it was hell...so I absolutely avoid substances that act too much on serotonin, like kanna does. Thanks for your suggestions.

@Michael Nielsen I have never tried Nene. But I read a lot of reviews that said it was one of the smoothest kavas to drink and good for sleep. That's why I wanted to try. But so far I have had disastrous effects on my gastric system with any kava from Vanuatu for example. However, the last kava I tried at Mark's was not very good for my reflux (though it was a Fijian, but an "old" root, maybe that's the reason?). And yes, I want to order from the EU because for 1 year and the new European law, there are more checks for systematic taxes (and therefore more seizures). Kava is not classified as narcotic in my country, but on a list of plants which are not marketable, because "the expected therapeutic effects are inferior to the potential side effects"...
You can't avoid taxes in eu but some countries do seize kava for different reasons.

Michael Nielsen

Kava Enthusiast
I did check AOK and kavadepot. A lot of the fijian kava is sold out. But if kava does clears the austrian customs do that you only have to pay vats. you could as well order it your self.