What's new

One Shell of Bad Tudei....

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
I hopped around all the Kava bars in South Florida and ended up having one really nasty shell at Purple Lotus. Almost immediate horrible effects on vision, confusion, and downright nastiness. I now know what a horrific Tudei actually feels like. Those guys need to be blacklisted...

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Sounds like some is worse than others. You have been known to like some of that crazy stuff?! :)

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
Makes me wonder whether I've ever had bad Kava before this. I can't remember getting immediately sick from Kava before. My eyes were literally unable to focus on anything. I felt confused and jittery. It was awful.

Kavafied

Kava Vendor
I hopped around all the Kava bars in South Florida and ended up having one really nasty shell at Purple Lotus. Almost immediate horrible effects on vision, confusion, and downright nastiness. I now know what a horrific Tudei actually feels like. Those guys need to be blacklisted...
Sounds like my only visit there a few years ago, had over a dozen shells of that stuff and literally woke up two days later

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
Is there any good kava bars in Florida that aren't boca raton? I'm going to Florida in November I think but nowhere Close. I think it's like Sarasota or something

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
To your point though, does it shock you that I would drink a totally nasty, poisononous Kava and finally see what really bad wild Tudei feels like? Does it shock you that I could see this along a continuum? I think the genetic variability of Kava is quite a difficult subject for people who want to think in terms of black and white.

Also, if I felt ill and blamed it on the Kava, is that unacceptable? A mistake? Surely