What's new

Rectal Administration of Kava

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
A government study has determined that doing this creates a back-flow pressure and will cause you to poo from your mouth

According to the previous Surgeon General
(Your tax payer dollars hard at work)

Side Effects:
Bad Breath
Food begins to taste shitty

Last edited:

boxcar beatnik

Kava Enthusiast

boxcar beatnik

Kava Enthusiast
Okay - it seems a lot of folks are giving you wishy washy answers. You are certainly free to read the responses and do what you like, but honestly I think as a kava loving community we have to say "DO NOT DO THIS". There is no benefit and multiple risks. I don't want to see a news story about some guy getting horrible reactions, infections, and who knows what that will draw negative attention to something that many of us here consider a daily part of our life. There simply is no reason to use Kava like this. For that matter I don't see any reason to vape it either, but that is less likely to have negative consequences so I can't get too excited about that.
Best. Answer. Ever. The last thing we need ours to lose another medicinal plant.

Capitán Bastos

Presanteur
A government study has determined that doing this creates a back-flow pressure and will cause you to poo from your mouth

According to the previous Surgeon General
(Your tax payer dollars hard at work)

Side Effects:
Bad Breath
Food begins to taste shitty
That actually happens to people. Some people.

Bert07

Me like da kava
Definitely do an enema before proceeding. The whole roots shouldn't be as bad as shoving tree sticks up the tuchus but it'd still be rather unpleasant with the roughness of the top of the root fibers themselves. To fix this, I suggest shaving off the top layers as much as you can and you'll be golden. Applying some cooking oil beforehand wouldn't hurt also. Good luck and keep us posted

verticity

I'm interested in things
Definitely do an enema before proceeding. The whole roots shouldn't be as bad as shoving tree sticks up the tuchus but it'd still be rather unpleasant with the roughness of the top of the root fibers themselves. To fix this, I suggest shaving off the top layers as much as you can and you'll be golden. Applying some cooking oil beforehand wouldn't hurt also. Good luck and keep us posted
I would not recommend sticking twigs up one's butt. I can't believe I have to say this...

kasa_balavu

Yaqona Dina
I agree this should be discouraged in the strongest. Don't risk serious injury for the sake of an hour or two of couch lock and a good nights sleep.
Of course if you absolutely must do this, make sure you use peeled stem to ensure no hepatotoxic compounds are extracted by your rectum.

For added fun, experiment with different cultivars for a wide range of "experiences":

Bert07

Me like da kava
I would not recommend sticking twigs up one's butt. I can't believe I have to say this...
I was really just playing around lol but yeah I wouldn't recommend this for anyone to do. Only extracts would be the most practical method I can think of if someone wants to go down this route, but hey, whatever floats one's boat ya know

verticity

I'm interested in things
I agree this should be discouraged in the strongest. Don't risk serious injury for the sake of an hour or two of couch lock and a good nights sleep.
Of course if you absolutely must do this, make sure you use peeled stem to ensure no hepatotoxic compounds are extracted by your rectum.

For added fun, experiment with different cultivars for a wide range of "experiences":

Come on. At least use underground roots, not the above ground parts. Use this simple mnemonic: underground roots for where the sun don't shine.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
I use rose bush stems for practice. :wideyed:

kastom_lif

Kava Lover
I love you weirdos and if you want to try different things and report the results on this forum, that's fine.

However, I simply do not feel comfortable administering kava via my Irish Sphincter.

Skrasem wtm wan coral stone. Kwisim insaed wan kaliko, mo tankem stret.

verticity

I'm interested in things
I love you weirdos and if you want to try different things and report the results on this forum, that's fine.

However, I simply do not feel comfortable administering kava via my Irish Sphincter.

Skrasem wtm wan coral stone. Kwisim insaed wan kaliko, mo tankem stret.
This is the best I can do:
"Scratch with(?) a coral stone. Squeeze(?) inside a calico, and tuck in(?) straight."
Ref: http://www.bislama.org/images/dictionary/BislamaSpellingDictionary-BI-EN-v1.1.pdf
wtm -> wetem
kwisim -> skwisim
tankem -> takem
coral stone -> waetston

Last edited:

verticity

I'm interested in things
Scratch with a coral stone, squeeze inside a cloth, and tank it.

tanka = someone who drinks lots of kava
Hey, I was close :D
I thought it was more likely something to do with calico cloth than calico cats...
I guess 'tanka' is slang, so it's not in the official dictionary..
What other Bislama slang do you know?