What's new

Rectal Administration of Kava

kastom_lif

Kava Lover
I guess 'tanka' is slang, so it's not in the official dictionary..
What other Bislama slang do you know?
Well, it's a pretty dynamic language. Spelling is variable. Idioms can be different from one place to another.

To build off Hodgy... "sit wota" is diarrhea.

Sapos yu kasem sik bl sit wota, yu yu mas ko swim long smol haos. That is to say, when nature calls you have to visit the outhouse. The best smol haos oli stap "VIP." That doesn't mean they're reserved for man blong turisbot, though. It just stands for "ventilation improved pit."

verticity

I'm interested in things
have you not seen " sex sent me to A+E" I think you guys call it "ER"
I was on that show.... Not for twigs though... Jumping off my wardrobe with my Batman outfit on....
We call it the ER. and it is not a tv show, just every day in US Emergency Rooms. There was a show called "ER" that I think was like a soap opera. I don't know if one of the melodramatic plots on that show involved a patient with something up his bum...

I have honestly considered putting a little kava there when my husband wants to get frisky because of its numbing properties, but it always seemed like more trouble than its worth. Your right, no one has to do it, but people that are too curious for their own good (myself included) would like to know. For the sake of science. That being said, it isn't something I would risk with my body, and I've done some pretty stupid things. So it's probably a bad idea.
Don't use any numbing agents at all for this, your body feels pain for a reason. Numbing gels can end up getting you injured, because you don't realize you're doing something damaging until it's too late. If you're interested in that course of action, drink the kava, use lots of regular lube and go slow. If you still can't get relaxed enough, the problem might be that you're just not that into it, which is fine. I think most people don't really like things going in the out pipe. :rolleyes:

I would not recommend sticking twigs up one's butt. I can't believe I have to say this...
In some circles people stick a certain peppery plant up their butts because it's painful, and the peppery aspect can be, erm, felt through the backdoor. Spicy foods tend to irritate all the mucus membranes, not just the mouth... I'm sure most of you have eaten just a little bit too much chili/jalapeno poppers/Indian food at least once...

It is also really easy to OD on drugs this way. When you ingest a drug orally, your body at least has a chance to puke it up if you've taken too much, not so with the enema. I don't know if/where the OD point is for kava but I wouldn't want to take that risk. :dead:

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
I'm glad this thread exists. This was a quality ride to lighten up the work day! :hilarious:

PepperyPyrone

I'll have the pyrones with some pepper, please.
If you put kava in a zip lock plastic bag and then poke pin holes in it, could you achieve a rectal time-release delivery system?

CrunkMonk

Kava Curious
I did a Kava enema with 3T of medium grind Vanuatu. I didn't feel any of the cerebral effects that taking it orally does. I did boil it first to kill off any mold or bacteria. And then proceeded to mixed it in a 6 cups of water so it could go inside my intestines [not just a colon enema, but a retention enema]. I cooled it off of course as to not burn my ass. It gave me a real "heavy" feeling for about a half hour. I probably should have "held" it longer. But I crapped it out as the heavy feeling crept over me. I got hooked on coffee enemas from my doctor long ago. He told me to put a pot of organic coffee up my butt every morning [cooled off, and French press of course]. He said that it is the best cancer inhibitor for the colon and lower intestines. I did that coffee enema for a decade before I decided to stop as it became a terrible addiction, mostly cuz the caffeine buzz feels so clean.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I did a Kava enema with 3T of medium grind Vanuatu. I didn't feel any of the cerebral effects that taking it orally does. I did boil it first to kill off any mold or bacteria. And then proceeded to mixed it in a 6 cups of water so it could go inside my intestines [not just a colon enema, but a retention enema]. I cooled it off of course as to not burn my ass. It gave me a real "heavy" feeling for about a half hour. I probably should have "held" it longer. But I crapped it out as the heavy feeling crept over me. I got hooked on coffee enemas from my doctor long ago. He told me to put a pot of organic coffee up my butt every morning [cooled off, and French press of course]. He said that it is the best cancer inhibitor for the colon and lower intestines. I did that coffee enema for a decade before I decided to stop as it became a terrible addiction, mostly cuz the caffeine buzz feels so clean.
If true, respect! I have so many questions...
I got hooked on coffee enemas from my doctor long ago. He told me to put a pot of organic coffee up my butt every morning [cooled off, and French press of course].
That's a good signature with emphasis on [cooled off, and French press of course]

CrunkMonk

Kava Curious
If true, respect! I have so many questions...

That's a good signature with emphasis on [cooled off, and French press of course]
I might try again with an instant Kava. I really do Kava for the cerebral effects and I didn't feel any with the enema. A bowel enema in general takes time to do right as you have to train your stomach muscles not to spasm cuz it cramps your guts up as the enema juice enters the large intestine even if its just water. Actually coffee and kava feel better than just a plain water enema. I'd use an open bucket style enema set up too cuz its easy to clean. The closed off water bottle bag style can grow bacteria very fast even if you rinse it. Do it in a bathtub too as this can get very messy if you can't hold the enema. Newbies to enemas will most likely let their bowels loose before its time. For this to work you have to hold it in about 20 min or longer. Then let it all out in a toilet explosion.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
The perfect soundtrack for that would be the opening tune from Sound of Music, I think. The hills are alive..... with the sound of myooooooo-ziiiiiiiic.