What's new

Vendors who ship to the UK

Pummeluff

Kava Enthusiast
I am quite sad and disappointed. On monday my kava was sent by gke and since thursday the package is in frankfurt am main at the customs. Normally it should be duty free because of EU ...

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
I am quite sad and disappointed. On monday my kava was sent by gke and since thursday the package is in frankfurt am main at the customs. Normally it should be duty free because of EU ...
I don't know anything about German customs but hopefully it will not be delayed too long. I know this thread mentions kava to the UK but I think there are some other German members and others from other countries that read this thread so hopefully they can give you more help? Please feel free to post here your experiences as it may help others in future.

Pummeluff

Kava Enthusiast
Yes, I have read here in the thread that a German customer got his goods within 3 days. Believe the next time I would like to get my stuff shipped and not by airmail. The tracking says that my ware is still hanging in frankfurt. I am quite frustrated

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Yes, I have read here in the thread that a German customer got his goods within 3 days. Believe the next time I would like to get my stuff shipped and not by airmail. The tracking says that my ware is still hanging in frankfurt. I am quite frustrated
Any update?

Pummeluff

Kava Enthusiast
Would like to order at kalm with kava today. You say they declare the package as a tea. But that would be forbidden in germany. GKE declares it with "not for human consumption" ... I'm just afraid that the customs has confiscated kava and I have to pay a penalty.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Have now made an order and let them send to the address of stackry.com. Thanks for the tip!!! :)
Good idea. I can recommend using DHL to ship the parcel as you get to write your own shipping label. Write it as "pet supplement".

pooley

Kava Curious
ordered a aluball shaker with some kava supreme and three different kavas over at cactus kava.
i am getting these sent via stackry, using your referral link Edward, thank you for that (y)
i'll let you folks know how it turns out..

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
ordered a aluball shaker with some kava supreme and three different kavas over at cactus kava.
i am getting these sent via stackry, using your referral link Edward, thank you for that (y)
i'll let you folks know how it turns out..
Ok thanks. Do let us know how it goes.

Pummeluff

Kava Enthusiast
I'm soooo excited about the loa waka. Pity that today is Saturday and is not sent! Here in germany monday is also a holiday. In the us probably also?

Lelle

Method and results of shipping or my experience with the kava Edward? :)
I had an operation last week so stayed away from the Kava beforehand just incase of contraindications with GA. I tried it once the night it arrived and will wait till I'm a bit better to try again. I felt more woozy than I anticipated and still quite anxious. I got the Kava Quick and I read that you didn't have great experiences with it so am thinking it would be good to try other varieties.
My next plan is the micro sample pack from GHK. Unless anyone has any other anxiety suggestions?

Oh, anyone here have experience making a tincture from powder?

Make sure to let us know method and results.

pooley

Kava Curious
I've ordered direct from kavafied and kwk multiple times with no problems. It seems there could be an issue for people living in the Midlands? Maybe the customs around that way are more on the ball? I don't know yet, going to have to wait and see if there are any more reports of parcels being stopped. I've ordered from all of the vendors directly and never had a problem but stackry was good for those vendors who do not ship direct.
my package is at east midlands customs atm oh dear :eek: labelled it as 'pet supplement' so fingers crossed..

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Method and results of shipping or my experience with the kava Edward? :)
I had an operation last week so stayed away from the Kava beforehand just incase of contraindications with GA. I tried it once the night it arrived and will wait till I'm a bit better to try again. I felt more woozy than I anticipated and still quite anxious. I got the Kava Quick and I read that you didn't have great experiences with it so am thinking it would be good to try other varieties.
My next plan is the micro sample pack from GHK. Unless anyone has any other anxiety suggestions?

Oh, anyone here have experience making a tincture from powder?
Both! :) Shipping results and how you liked the kava.

As far as I am aware there is no problem with kava and anaesthetic. Certainly not with the type dentists use but not sure about general so wise not to take the chance. The first few times can be a bit hit and miss. I didn't really like that kava but there are plenty of people that do like it so it's less likely to be the kava and more to do with me.

I certainly wouldn't put you off anything from GHK but be aware they don't ship directly to the UK so you have to use a shipper like stackry.com. There's a link at the start of this thread that will give you a $10 discount (and me $10 to be completely transparent). Kalm with Kava micros are really good and a good range too, if they do a sample pack of their micros that would be a good idea too and they ship direct.

Can't help with the tincture... I have always just drunk it straight.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
package is now at east midlands sorting office..my pet is relieved to hear ;)
That's good and interesting news. Customs may have just skimmed it rather than an in depth look but we know that method works ok for now.